Raced with the creator of GT

• Thread starter Etep
  • 48 comments
Isn't that nice?

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 111
I'm glad you stayed composed. I would've died. :)

CONGRATULATIONS! You made the GTPlanet community proud by winning. :)

Originally posted by Etep
Oh, by the way, I asked him why Japan, Korea, Europe, Australia, and Hong Kong have GTC but US doesn't. He said it wasn't his decision. But the campany thinks that since GT3 is just out not long in US, she may afraid that GTC will steal the business profit from GT3. But they are working on a US only version of GT3.

Just came out????? It's been out here for over a year! WE WANT MORE!

More great pictures, Etep. You look like quite the celebrity amongst all those beautiful girls! :)

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
oh yea, ok lamborgini, ferarri and all of the exotics

I think the GTC2002 version I have is just the same as everyone else's except mine has Chinese menu as well. GTC2001 is and older version of GTC2002. No, I don't have GT4 and it will not be out until end of next year.

Heheh. :) I saw this guy on eBay auctioning off his autographed copy of GTCTG, the Motorola hands-free set, the GTCTG "First time in English and Chinese" poster, and some other stuff... I thought it was you!

I lost the auction :/ So if you decide to put up any of your stuff (don't! you'll regret it!), drop me an email or catch me in ICQ... *smiles*

Originally posted by Etep

No, I don't have GT4 and it will not be out until end of next year.

The end of next year? NOOOO!!!!!!

*runs and gets head frozen, in hopes that science will create me a new body by that time so I can play GT4*

You lucky sod you i would have loved to be next to all those stunning girls WOOAAAAA :D well done in your victory dude nice one ;)

Back