"Racer X" is Patrick Crider, SohnVonStig! Going to Silverstone! (pics)

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 336 comments
I thought tree'd came from forums where quote boxes appear in requotes stacking them with people doing it so much it lookes like a Christmas tree.

I'm going to try and post a pic.

The multiquoting looks like a Christmas tree seen from above.

Na... It is definately a drag racing reference.

Congrats again Patrick. Go get em.

LOL, totally forgot I posted that. Sure enough, now I own one! I had no idea that was even going to be a possibility, and was pretty excited when they announced that on Friday.

Did you like the rig? Did you like the wheel? Did it come with a stick shifter?

Congrats once again 👍

Did you like the rig? Did you like the wheel? Did it come with a stick shifter?

Congrats once again 👍

I never got to use the rig actually, I only got to sit in it while the picture was taken at the end. I absolutely love it though! I have a Playseat Evolution right now and it will be so nice not to have a pole between my legs, and have the ability to move the seat forward and backwards.

I used the t500rs and pedals for all the races. The wheel is fine, a step up from my GT3RS, but the pedals (when combined with GT5 at least) are junk compared to my Clubsport Pedals. And I purchased a ClubSport Wheel a few weeks ago which just arrived and is spectacular, so I'll be selling the t500rs.

The prize also includes a Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it or try and buy an adapter board so I can use it with my Fanatec wheel. I got to play with it for a bit and it feels really solid, so I'm leaning towards getting the adapter.

I never got to use the rig actually, I only got to sit in it while the picture was taken at the end. I absolutely love it though! I have a Playseat Evolution right now and it will be so nice not to have a pole between my legs, and have the ability to move the seat forward and backwards.

I used the t500rs and pedals for all the races. The wheel is fine, a step up from my GT3RS, but the pedals (when combined with GT5 at least) are junk compared to my Clubsport Pedals. And I purchased a ClubSport Wheel a few weeks ago which just arrived and is spectacular, so I'll be selling the t500rs.

The prize also includes a Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it or try and buy an adapter board so I can use it with my Fanatec wheel. I got to play with it for a bit and it feels really solid, so I'm leaning towards getting the adapter.

How much you gonna sell it for lol. :)

Are you talking about the interfaceone board?

Back