RaceRoom Gives 100% Free Access to All Content for the Next Few Days

For anyone who has never tried this game, it's well worth using this opportunity to try it out. IMO it gets nothing like as much attention as it deserves, relative to ACC and iRacing.

I don't have a PC, so I can't play this game, but I think this is a great idea. I hope it helps people deal with their isolation in a helpful way. And the VIP race just sounds like fun.

Great news, this game deserves much more attention. I was surprised how well the game worked on my low-end laptop with the lowest graphics settings, so I think it's worth trying even if you don't have a very good PC. It also works pretty well with a controller.

The game is a bit of a hidden gem in my opinion. Would recommend giving it a try.

Probably down to the business model. Cant see it being a success.
I actually think that the opposite is true. Only purchase the content you want/need then go about your business racing. The price of the content is so reasonable and the product is good enough that many players would gravitate towards it. Besides, what do they really have to lose by having the game on console. Nothing.

Super, having my PS4 away getting fixed or replaced has left me with nothing interesting too race and Having tried the free play weekends before it sure is gonna keep me occupied

I really wish I had the money for a good PC. I’m missing out on stuff like this and iRacing.

I really wish I had the money for a good PC. I’m missing out on stuff like this and iRacing.
R3E really isn't all that demanding. It ran pretty reasonably on my old Radeon R290, and now I have a 5700XT it runs extremely well on that. It's certainly massively less demanding of hardware than ACC.

R3E really isn't all that demanding. It ran pretty reasonably on my old Radeon R290, and now I have a 5700XT it runs extremely well on that. It's certainly massively less demanding of hardware than ACC.
At the moment, all I have is a 5 year old laptop on it’s last legs. I got it to run on it back when the laptop was new and it worked fine, but I had to turn down the graphics quite a bit.

I actually think that the opposite is true. Only purchase the content you want/need then go about your business racing. The price of the content is so reasonable and the product is good enough that many players would gravitate towards it. Besides, what do they really have to lose by having the game on console. Nothing.
People ( console gamers ) complained about AC having 15 tracks, no arcade type career mode etc which was only a 30-40 quid game. I cant see enough console gamers who would buy into this when they have other options of a one time outlay. Theres only one way to find out.

People ( console gamers ) complained about AC having 15 tracks, no arcade type career mode etc which was only a 30-40 quid game. I cant see enough console gamers who would buy into this when they have other options of a one time outlay. Theres only one way to find out.
Exactly. Only one way to find out. There are other free to play games on consoles, why not this one?

Just the other day I bought a piece of content in Raceroom - a car - for 32 cents.

They have so many affordable discounts so often that I am confident players will gravitate to it.

Played it yesterday. Very good selection of tracks. Good enough graphics.

Kerbs fellt good but the overall handling model did not do it for me compared to AC.
Better than PC2 in my opinion though.

Great initiative giving us a free option to expierience the full version.

Back