****RACERS EDGE*** Friendly Neighbourhood Garage! All X1's '0' miles etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomasphoenix
  • 137 comments
  • 7,793 views
From your wanted list, i also got

Ferrari F40 '92
NSX Takata Dome Super GT '06
IS-F Racing Concept '08
Zonda R '09 Premium

Also have other cars as well if there is something thats not on your wanted list
 
What do you want?
 
I have the Garaiya ARTA Super GT '08 and a RM'ed ZR1 that i will 2 for 1 trade for a Single Carbon X1
 
Last edited:
I have the Garaiya ARTA Super GT '08 and a RM'ed ZR1 that i will 2 for 1 trade for a Single Carbon X1

23rd is Ok for you?
 
Dont forget to add our deal on the Jan 24.

Ferrari F40 for the Ferrari F2007.
 
Last edited:
I have a slot free right now with
X2010 carbon, Fgt Red, Ford Gt LM spec II
Test car, F2007. Anyone with a ford Gt 69
Or ms matte black x1? Send me a pm will be online for the next
Few hours.
 
Updated available and required Items. Happy trading :).
 
Last edited:
C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05 for f2010
 
Would you be interested in the Peugeot 905 for ferrari f10? Pm me if you are interested.
 
905 Le mans for vettel X2010?
 
R69CP race car 92' for Gloss black x2010?
 
R69CP race car 92' for Gloss black x2010?

Both are cool! 27th is when I can send your cars
You send it to me earlier!
I'll Pm you details
 
Some Slots open today! 2010 ticket available!
 
X2010 Carbon for 1000 Ticket?

i can trade tomorrow or anytime after
 
Will trade a 1000 Ticket for your 2010 Ticket
 
Have a lvl 24 ticket.

Interested in the 2010 ticket.
 
Have a lvl 24 ticket.

Interested in the 2010 ticket.
Done! Can send you today in a few hours ! Will pm details.
 
Will trade a 1000 Ticket for your 2010 Ticket

Done! Can trade after a few hours, I am out. I'ill pm you details.
 
X2010 Carbon for 1000 Ticket?

i can trade tomorrow or anytime after

Done! Will trade tomorrow!
Will pm you the details.
 
More good deals up! Please check it out, If you don't find stuff in the wanted list, make offers, Race cars standard and Premium that I don't have will be given priority.
 
Forum activity seems to have ebbed suddenly :).. Where is everyone?
 
Hi, I have a Nissan R390 GTI Race Car'98 wanna trade it for a 2010 ticket?
 
908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
for ur lv24 ticket
can send you the car later today
send me pm if interested
 
Back