****RACERS EDGE*** Friendly Neighbourhood Garage! All X1's '0' miles etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomasphoenix
  • 137 comments
  • 7,793 views
You have room to trade today? What r you lookingh for?
 
X2010 carbon
Seb Vettel
F 2007 deep red
F2007 red
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
F2010
2010 ticket
Level 24 Ticket
1000 ticket
69 ticket
2000 ticket
67 ticket

Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 would be nice :)
 
Last edited:
Hi, I have a Nissan R390 GTI Race Car'98 wanna trade it for a 2010 ticket?

Vampiro Your level 24 Ticket according to your Pm is sent to sagrev98.
Please send my car thanks.
 
Would you be interested in a Toyota GT1 ?
Yup! What do you want for it? I have two slots left before I go to sleep its 23:35 in my place :).
 
All of the cars you have listed in the dark red are cars you have to trade?
 
X2010 Neon Orange X1 (0 miles) for X2010 Deep Green '0' miles
 
X2010 Neon Orange X1 (0 miles) for X2010 Deep Green '0' miles

Thanks for the offer :), I wont have the Deep Green slot free till 7th. If its cool by you I can reserve 7th slot for you. If I get a free slot earlier I'll pm you
add me on PSN: thomasphoenix98
 
Will do sounds cool. Let me know if you get a X2010 Pink
 
All of the cars you have listed in the dark red are cars you have to trade?

Everything under "Available" till "will trade for". But only some of those are available right away , some on main account are booked till 7th.
 
Online! ready for immediate Trade!
 
Updates check it out please :)..
 
X2010 Deep Green '0' miles for Yellow 0miles tonight at 8:00pm est
 
Awesome offer check First page!
 
X1 #03 Silver *1 for X1 #07 Midnight Blue *1 & lvl 24 ticket

Thanks to thomasphoenix for the great trade.
:dopey:👍
 
Back