races list requested

• Thread starter Cjp1123
  • 5 comments
United States
Columbus
I just got myself a new copy of gt1 so woo! But my old save doesnt have many credits. Whats the fastest way to win them?

I read somewhere its the standard car competition but that mighta been for any of the gts so i want to be sure

Normal Car Cup (need A License) is the best way to accumulate credits as it is 50,000 a win with a 100,000 Championship bonus. Use a Viper and you will dominate. Also, it may be quicker to just do the first race in this cup over and over rather than doing the whole cup because Autumn Ring Mini is a very short track even at 5 laps but doing the whole cup means having to do Special Stage Route 11 at the end. Personally I do the whole thing because I absolutely love Special Stage Route 11.

The viper actually worked really well. Which im surprized based on the licence test the viper is usually horrible to drive

As for route 11 i only like it in certain cars, mitsu gto, corvette, mitsu fto, and most other FF cars and few 4wd cars but its always fun except that shlolam thing in the middle of the lap. I almost always hit that wall.

Actually i thought of another question which may be up to oppinion

Best car for each race, except the viper for normal car of course,

I tend to stick with the GTO or FTO but i made a pretty funny skyline and got a civic that always goes on 2 wheels but always makes the turn on those 2 wheels

Megaspeed Cup is quick and easy. That has always been my go to race for money grinding. To be honest all the races in GT1 are really fun you just play and never worry about running out of money.

Normal Car or Hard-Tuned Series is what you need - 50 000Cr if you win a race and 100 000Cr championship bonus if you finish 1st in the standings. BTW, I still keep racing the Hard-Tuned Series with different cars (I even won in a 1990 Primera once) and I managed to amass quite a lot of money in the process (nearly 30 000 000Cr).

Back