Nicktune Premium Messages 1,292 T-R Messages Nic-KL Nov 22, 2012 #1 Video of the 24 Hours of Nürburgring 2012 with Kaz.... Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,949 London Nov 23, 2012 #2 Watched them last night on GT TV, very good.
Ridox2JZGTE Messages 11,660 Messages GTP_Orido Nov 23, 2012 #3 Is it true that the GTR N24 '12 was converted from AWD to RWD ? If yes, that's why the GT5 version only have rear LSD.
Is it true that the GTR N24 '12 was converted from AWD to RWD ? If yes, that's why the GT5 version only have rear LSD.
zuperkiwi Messages 443 Netherlands Messages zuperkiwi Nov 23, 2012 #5 "Each driver drives 7 or 8 laps per stint, then refuel" Wow, I wish I could do that many laps in GT5 without having to change tires
"Each driver drives 7 or 8 laps per stint, then refuel" Wow, I wish I could do that many laps in GT5 without having to change tires