• Thread starter et_
  • 24 comments

et_

(Banned)
Sweden
erazer13
elias_johansson
DT2.jpg

*thanks to GRANKUSTOM for the picture.:)

Rankings Registration: 11/09/2014 – 25/09/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 11/09/2014 – 09/10/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC

Eligible Cars:
Categories: Racing Car

Entry Requirements:
PP: No limit
Tyres: No limit

Prizes:
Gold: Cr. 125,000
Silver: Cr. 60,000
Bronze: Cr. 35,000

Gift(s):
Gold: GT JAPANESE 009-W paint chip
Bronze: GT METALLIC 004-C paint chip

Target Score:
Gold: 7,200
Silver: 6,000
Bronze: 5,500

TC, ASM & SRF are forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
Track Length: 7,004 m
Time of day: 15:40
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

BMW Vision GT - @shmogt

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11 - fab63

Toyota 86 "Racing" '13 - shaunm80 (Tuned for the last event at grand valley)

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race Car '69 - Bowtie-muscle (Tuned for the last event at grand valley)

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 15th Anniversary Edition '11 - gskrt3000 (Tuned for the last event at grand valley)

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Last edited:
I used the BMW VGT that i used at drift challenge from 28th august.
BMW Vision GT - @shmogt
if you can't enter the site, use proxy or click here

1st try i got off track, 2nd try got gold and all paints. easy one, lots of corners in stead of the three you get for the german drift.

lol nice I like when other people tell me which tune of mine I should use.
That tune is awesome.👍
I only drift the 6 last events, so i'm a beginner at drifting.
This car is really perfect for me on the spa drift. Just two full laps and i got the gold.
Normally it takes me 20 laps or more.

And that link and your @ name, i copied from the drift event, that's why your name was tagged.

I don't think it's so much that they're telling you what tune to use, but simply giving credit where it's due.

Golded with Opera Performance S2000. Engine tuning st3, racing transmission with appropriate decrease in top speed and CH tyres.

has anyone tried the gillet vertigo it may have the home ground advantage:sly:
Yeah, I thought so too, or the Toyota 7, but since it was the MB SLS AMG GT3 that was the go-to car last time, bets are its gonna be that car again:P

I had a quick shot in SLS GT3 but It felt weird ( twitchy as ), corvette racer 59 was much better around the longer corners , so possibly cars with less downforce have a chance :odd:

The SLS GT3 was able to hold really good lines at Grand Valley, however it took ALOT of practice, but I'm not the one to ask really, I barely managed 27k there...

et_
The SLS GT3 was able to hold really good lines at Grand Valley, however it took ALOT of practice, but I'm not the one to ask really, I barely managed 27k there...

well 27k is not too shabby :lol: feels like spa has much more road grip compared to grand valley, my SLS GT3 from grand valley struggled breaking traction

well 27k is not too shabby :lol: feels like spa has much more road grip compared to grand valley, my SLS GT3 from grand valley struggled breaking traction
Its not bad, but its far from the top (32k I think) I didn't even make top 50, which is normally my goal:P

Your score with the corvette concept is very good.

I`m done with drifting race cars , IT`S JUST NOT COOL

Your right bro.Only purpose for race cars is to grip and take corners as fast as possible,not to lose control(drift).That's not natural for race cars...the end!!!
I think they must get advises from D1 drivers back there at Japan,before Polyphony publish drift trials online.
Just my opinion!!!

Currently stuck on 18000 with the SLS GT3, it is behaving differently compared to the last event at Grand Valley. The R8 LMS Ultra is looking promising for more points but it is also harder to control.
@et_, is it possible to drift FF cars in GT6, saw a Lupo Cup car with about 23000 points at number 30 in the rankings today.:eek:

Currently stuck on 18000 with the SLS GT3, it is behaving differently compared to the last event at Grand Valley. The R8 LMS Ultra is looking promising for more points but it is also harder to control.
@et_, is it possible to drift FF cars in GT6, saw a Lupo Cup car with about 23000 points at number 30 in the rankings today.:eek:
Wow, well I have'nt even tried it, I tried it once and it was close to impossible, as it would only count the slide in one direction, but I remember a drift trial in GT5 at twin ring motegi, using the mm-r cup car, where we did'nt weave left and right, we built up speed, and held the handbrake on through the entire corner, its probably the same here.

BTW, I've been so busy the last couple of days I have'nt had time to update the OP with tunes, I'll get to it tomorrow, its really late here, and I need to get up early tomorrow aswell.

Used a standard Blitz ER34 D1, 8,300 first go, done, paint. Thought it would be excluded as drift cars have before in drift trials (tuner?).

DFGT racer, but use sensitivity 3 on DS3 when drifting.

Used that so I didn't touch my race set up cars. Don't do drifting. Just paint hoarder.

Last edited:
Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 de 11

Pneu: c / dur. C / dur
Suspensions: 50 \ 50
27,11 \ 28,68
4 \ 4
4 \ 4
2 \ 2
10\10
-1,00 \ 1,00
250klm / h
DGL: 60
Aéro: 200 \ 900
Lest: 200
Possible + 20000

Last edited:
I just started on this one yesterday, and on the third attempt I managed to get down to 26 points. Those points gave me the 21st spot from the bottom. The total amount of participants at around 9 pm (GMT+1) were approximately 444xx.

Now, the first run after that (the first "real" one) gave me gold, and after that I started the real climb. When I logged off for the night I was at just above 20K with the Lexus...IS-FCR?? The orange one from the Nordschleife TT. Still leaving at least 2-3K out there, and I'm looking at some major improvements tonight :)

Back