Racing game

My story-

One day me and my dad were about to leave the mall when we passed Eletronics Boutice. We saw a sign for PS2 and it looked cool so we went in. When inside we asked the guy at the counter about it. He said that we could preorder it. And we did. I stayed a minute to look at some N64 game. I heard the people that were behind us in the line asking the guy a question. They also wanted to know if they could preorder PS2. The guys at the counter said that he was sorry becasue the last PS2 that they were able to give away was given to us. I thought it was a mericle becasue we never intended to go to EB. and we got the last one. I persionally think it is crazy

:cool:

Quote: from SCOTTtheBOMB on 6:47 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]My story-

One day me and my dad were about to leave the mall when we passed Eletronics Boutice. We saw a sign for PS2 and it looked cool so we went in. When inside we asked the guy at the counter about it. He said that we could preorder it. And we did. I stayed a minute to look at some N64 game. I heard the people that were behind us in the line asking the guy a question. They also wanted to know if they could preorder PS2. The guys at the counter said that he was sorry becasue the last PS2 that they were able to give away was given to us. I thought it was a mericle becasue we never intended to go to EB. and we got the last one. I persionally think it is crazy

:cool:
sweet

Thanks for the story.

My story is this, you know when they first came out you couldn't find them at all unless you had pre-ordered one. So talking to my dad one day I was telling him about the ps2 and how hard they were to find.  So he says I saw them in Cosco (like a sams club) the other day. I could not believe what I heard him say. He said there was a whole pallet full of them there.  So the next day I called them and they had 3 left. Of course I was at work and couldn't leave for a couple of hours. I was sweating it out but they still had one when I got there.   What luck!

All for now.

(Edited by Ghostrider at 10:31 am on Aug. 9, 2001)

Quote: from Ghostrider on 10:29 am on Aug. 9, 2001[br]Thanks for the story.

My story is this, you know when they first came out you couldn't find them at all unless you had pre-ordered one. So talking to my dad one day I was telling him about the ps2 and how hard they were to find.  So he says I saw them in Cosco (like a sams club) the other day. I could not believe what I heard him say. He said there was a whole pallet full of them there.  So the next day I called them and they had 3 left. Of course I was at work and couldn't leave for a couple of hours. I was sweating it out but they still had one when I got there.   What luck!

All for now.

(Edited by Ghostrider at 10:31 am on Aug. 9, 2001)

u guys are lucky, my parents won't buy me one till xmas cuz they're too expensive. damn parents........:reallymad:

u guys are lucky, my parents won't buy me one till xmas cuz they're too expensive. damn parents........:reallymad:

You should be nice to your parents or they won't buy you anything.  You could always rent one or save some money and buy it your self.

Remeber by patient. :cool:

Quote: from Ghostrider on 8:52 am on Aug. 10, 2001[br]

You should be nice to your parents or they won't buy you anything.  You could always rent one or save some money and buy it your self.

Remeber by patient. :cool:
your right, :(
and i don't have that kind of money, but if i started saving now i'd have a dime.......

Quote: from SCOTTtheBOMB on 9:24 am on Aug. 11, 2001[br]ask them to split it with you. tell tham that they would be able to watch their DVDs on it

This is a great solution until somebody wants to watch a DVD and play GT3 at the same time, which if youown GT3 this will happen. :embarrassed: :D :embarrassed:

Latest Posts

Back