Racing Modification/ Race Modified Cars

• Thread starter joe8
  • 676 comments
Showed up in my used lot.
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
2011-01-26%2B19.12.01.jpg

The Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 is the A-Spec prize car for the Nurburgring 4hr endurance race.

I wouldn't mind seeing an RM version of some of the Stealth models, like the McLaren F1, the Mercedes AMG, the Honda NSX and the Nissan GTR in a future DLC, that way people who got the exclusive pre-orders can still enjoy their unique liveries, while others can enjoy the models that have already been made for them and Polyphony can enjoy the DLC income. A win-win I think. ;)

The Stealth Honda NSX and GT-R are already RM'd, that's why they have GT500 after their name, as they're GT500 class Race Cars.

As I said, 15 is better than 0, would you prefer there to be 0? I wouldn't and I don't see why you would either? people complained that the feature was gone so they tried to bring it back and now it is back people complain there isn't enough cars with it on! they really can't win can they?

but honestly as long as it took them to release. it should have been complete imo.

killerjimbag
Your missing one car the 63 Corvette Stingray.
Found it in the UCD last week and yes it is a race mod.

Can't perform "Race Modifications" in GT Auto on (sub)Standard. If memory serves me right.

well, unrelated to what ur talking about...i'd like to have a much brauder selection body mods, and it's own section in the gt5 auto menu

As I said, 15 is better than 0, would you prefer there to be 0? I wouldn't and I don't see why you would either? people complained that the feature was gone so they tried to bring it back and now it is back people complain there isn't enough cars with it on! they really can't win can they?

This^ + if RM mods were availiable for every car then it would lose it's exclusivity, if everyone could RM every car then the only car's you would see are RM. Pretty boring IMO

I have a question, should I race mod my Corvette ZR1 or should I build up at least 1.8 million more credits to buy something like a Peugeot Team Oreca Race Car '10? I'm just wondering since I want to have a decent race car and I want to see if the advantage of modding my Corvette is worth doing instead of waiting.

I have a question, should I race mod my Corvette ZR1 or should I build up at least 1.8 million more credits to buy something like a Peugeot Team Oreca Race Car '10? I'm just wondering since I want to have a decent race car and I want to see if the advantage of modding my Corvette is worth doing instead of waiting.

The Corvette ZR1 is my favorite car in the game so far.

I'd say its because race spec cars usually have a more ballanced power to weight ratio, as cars with to much power are harder to control.

You have to install engines in the order stage1, then 2, then 3, its realistic that way as you can't change all the bits needed for stage 3 without toughing everything up first a la stage 1 and 2

I want to had something. Many, if not all premium cars have lots of parts in the GT auto shop that you can put on. Some makes for a cool race car look. I moded a Ferrari F430 Scuderia and its looks just like the ones racing at LeMans! With a fully tuned engine that goes to 10000 RPM, that makes for a sweet race car that I used to win many a-spec races and still one of my favorite car. The interior is also race car like. So, you can go around it a bit.

can anyone help me i have bought GT5 and have the code for the 5 stelth cars and have inserted the code and downloaded them but cant find them anywhere !!!!! help please:crazy:

I believe that the cars definitely handle better after performing the race mod and as one person said earlier who lost horsepower after performing the race mod, I believe that some of the cars get smaller engines afterward? Possibly to make them fit to whatever racing class they were supposed to race in(when the game was designed)? Just a theory. Also the cars are definitely lighter with the race than even performing all of the weight reduction possible. I would like it to be a complete package that should require no purchases after, with the exception of tires maybe.

I did this RM last night and im so happy i did, firstly i am not a huge chev fan but i took it for a spin last year and was very impressed so i had to do it in the game and it was so much better than i expected it creams the other American cars

How can i instal engin if it says that it have to be instaled in correct order???

I got this message last night aswell i was busy RM'ing my Evo and did stage 1 engine and then thought NO let me RM it first then ill do the rest so i did that and when i went to buy stage2 it said you must install in correct order when stage 1 was already installed so i bought stage 3 to see what would happen and again the message came up. I have the stuff in my items bag but it still wont install it onto the car. Anybody got a suggestion?

Back