Racing School - Update - FF section and added Physics of Racing

• Thread starter RussRobit
  • 40 comments
These videos make me think Polyphony needs to implement a practice/training mode. The license tests don't teach, they just frustrate. ;)

This is a very good thread. Thank you for all that have dug this information up and offered their thoughts on the subject. It is a wonderful resource to have here.

Good idea mate, very educational and interesting to boot

thanks for the video, hopefully cut off some seconds from my laps now!

Thanks for the support guy's.:)

The post suggests this is in relation to front wheel drive cars, but they ones in the video are RWD?

Hmm, the thread title says "added ff section" and there is a direct link to the ff post in the first post.

These videos make me think Polyphony needs to implement a practice/training mode. The license tests don't teach, they just frustrate. ;)

It would be kinda neat if they got one of the manufactures' test drivers to make a few educational videos and make them available on GTV.

Thanks so much for the info. I've been trying alot of the tips in here and think they will help immensely. Really makes me appreciate the practice time put in by those of you getting top lap times.

I really think this is one of the best thread in GT5P. Why not make this is a sticky? This is real quality stuff!

I'm sure it will significantly remove the amount of online punters if everybody reads this...👍

Back