Racing Suits

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5scope
  • 11 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
45
[SOLVED]

Dears,

I've bought when it has been released the pack "Racing Suits".
In this pack, I had some Rally Suits.

Now, when I look in my inventory, I only see the 16 NASCAR racing suits.

Has some had the same problem?

Regards,
 
Last edited:
Check if your B-Spec drivers aren't wearing them 👍
 
I've checked and this is not the case.
Really strange...
 
Well there are only 8 NASCAR different NASCAR suits. So, how you have 16 different suits? :confused:

Perhaps you could post a picture? 👍
 
I'll take a picture this evening or tomorrow to let you see.
 
My mistake, there are only 12 suits in my inventory:
- 8 NASCAR
- 4 WRC

So all is there. My attention was turned off this morning. :-)

Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
My mistake, there are only 12 suits in my inventory:
- 8 NASCAR
- 4 WRC

So all is there. My attention was turned off this morning. :-)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem.:)

Glad you found them.👍 If you want some new "GLITCH" Academy suits? Send me a friends request @PSN playnthru.👍
 
No problem.:)

Glad you found them.👍 If you want some new "GLITCH" Academy suits? Send me a friends request @PSN playnthru.👍

OK thanks. I've few questions:

How did you get them?
Are not they dangerous for the saved data? (Younger I used to play Pokémon and glitched ones were saved data killer :) )
What is the benefit from using it?

Regards.
 
OK thanks. I've few questions:

How did you get them?
Are not they dangerous for the saved data? (Younger I used to play Pokémon and glitched ones were saved data killer :) )
What is the benefit from using it?

Regards.

1) I got them in the marketplace section here on GTplanet.
2) So far so good.👍 All my saved data is backed up daily to a USB stick.
3) None really. They were awarded in GTacademy events. Now they have become "glitched" and tradable, As previously they were not.

See the marketplace for more details. Of course my offer is always good.

Welcome to GT planet. :gtpflag:
 
So the term "glitched" is not really the good one since it was awarded and then tradable.
However, thanks for the offer but I'll continue to race the Jeff Gordon suit I won in a season online event. :)
 
Can someone point me in the right direction to see the Academy suits, are they different colors? I would really like to see and have. I'm trying to collect everything. This site is awsome, it and the people have helped me several times over, Thank you all.
 
Can someone point me in the right direction to see the Academy suits, are they different colors? I would really like to see and have. I'm trying to collect everything. This site is awsome, it and the people have helped me several times over, Thank you all.

The suit are black and white. They are the same as the suit won in the GT academy.

If you would like some? FR my playnthru2 account.👍 I'll send them next time I log in. :cheers:
 
Back