Racing Videos (Online / Offline)

ah, then it must be MPH. In fact, I just remembered setting it to MPH just the other day. ;)

Hand it over.

I suspect casio :D

Lol, judging by the video I would have to agree, really bad attempt on the final lap (desperate). :nervous: In fact, it's the hairpin after T1 that is my nemesis. It such an important turn for the Evo, it's the turn that can make or break a race.

one more from me. was tuesday evening/night. :)

i have some more uploaded from this day, they are all nice. đź‘Ť

GTP_Timppaq (NSX) v GTP_Sphinx (Evo) Suzuka 600PP

Very smooth driving and a great race to watch. Thanks for posting, I enjoyed viewing it.

On a side note, does anyone know how to force an embed of the high-quality version of a YouTube vid instead of the standard quality version? I realize I'm a bit, um, "uptight" about this issue, but it would be nice to occasionally embed a video or two here instead of directing people to my YouTube channel.

hi to everybody :),
this and' one video of mine of a competition with some Drivers of GTRP (Pappa very fast... đź‘Ť ) GT5net and other Drivers the night of July 27 to Suzuka 600, compliments to the drivers of GTRP and GT5net and' a pleasure to compete with pilots so' :cheers:(and I apologize me for my errors in other competitions..... I try to be more' fast and correct that am able ;) )
beautiful the end with Flo76_Gtrp and GT5net_Golfy đź‘Ť.
click on it visualizes in high quality' and...Good vision!!!!

ciao!!!:sly:
LINK YOUTUBE:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ud2OMwPhw

another video of competition Suzuka 600 pps. of July 27(click on high view quality):

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=cW7CceyDlNI

Ok guys, a couple more Daytona Road 750 videos are up, one of them with some GTP drivers again (finally - I think I drive at different hours of the day than most of you here):

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TGPanjandrum

They are in the Ford GT Road car again. I do have some in the Ford GT LM also, but I haven't gotten around to them yet. GTP_drama_Kyd and I fight it out ( OK, he takes the lead and stays there :) ) for the gold and silver in one of these. It was a good race and one of the few I've run with drama-Kyd.

No GTP drivers in the second race, but of the two it was actually the more exciting (and more fun to watch), especially the last lap.

SaNTi iTNaS: Thanks for the post with the "high quality link" structure. I looked at that and was able to duplicate the function to link people directly to high-quality videos also.

High Quality Link

High Quality Link

SaNTi iTNaS, What softare did you use to create this replay file. The Sync was great!đź‘Ť

Thanks, I used Adobe Premiere CS3 to edit and encoded with WME.

I'm still trying to get the hang of all this complicated encoding stuff.

EDIT: Figured out how to embed high quality youtube videos thanks to google.

Just add &ap=%2526fmt%3D18 to the text you put in between the [Youtube] brackets.

Thanks, I used Adobe Premiere CS3 to edit and encoded with WME.

I'm still trying to get the hang of all this complicated encoding stuff.

EDIT: Figured out how to embed high quality youtube videos thanks to google.

Just add &ap=%2526fmt%3D18 to the text you put in between the [Youtube] brackets.

2 Things:

That is indeed one fantastic looking video. Probably the best I've ever seen on YouTube. My guess is that you're connecting a SDTV signal directly to a video-capture device? My only suggestion is to properly de-interlace it, which should make it look even better.

And, if you can spare a moment, could you be more specific about your high-quality embed method? I googled it and found the instructions also, but it simply won't work for me. I looked at the source of this page, and your YouTube embed section looks completely different than mine.

To make the high quality video show up, just add &ap=%2526fmt%3D18 after the Youtube text.

So...

Code:
[B][COLOR="Red"]5hQjHrBB1bI + [COLOR="Red"]&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/COLOR] = [COLOR="Lime"][COLOR="Blue"]5hQjHrBB1bI&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B]

The blue text is what should go inside the Youtube brackets [].

Hopefully you can understand my complicated methods :crazy: if not, ill try to help you out further on AIM or MSN.

AIM: Santifresh2def
MSN: santifresh2def@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Added: August 03, 2008 (Less info)
This video captured an exciting race at Fuji Speedway. This is the 750pp Pro Online World Event. The car I used is the S2000 tuned to 750pp on R3 tires.

I wasn't too serious this whole race. My main objective in this race was to race side by side with RL9010 and capture an exciting race with him, hence some of the grip / drift style of driving for some fun and camera views.

In this online event, RL9010, team member from Drift Dojo joined in on the filming. He got out in front early on lead the race for the first couple of laps. I began my chase, dodging and grip / drifting into corners for fun and to keep the race footage exciting. Once I got behind him I saw behind me another S2000. We got this exciting race with a Red S2000 driver from Japan to join us. Great Race.

Enjoy,

Breaker

Check out the High Quality Version by going to the youtube site.

Last edited:
nice video, you made some good saves that could only be done with a racing wheel, i usually fish tail out of control when i get bumped like that.

awesome! Glad i didn't mess up! It was a fun race...i usually drift though...

So I finished the race and breaker goes....oh good race...btw I just filmed it...*sigh of relief* i didn't go flying off the track...

Good race, LOVE the music! very fitting...

The first few corners though.. yuck, they really, really need to fix online because this great race could have easily been a really short one or one where you would have been pushed off by those teleporting cars.

But still.. cool vid.

I record them with a videocamera in front of me. Afterwards load them in the pc and upload to youtube :)

How do you make the files smaller? I have a video I want to post, but its 100mb+ (it was 3gb!). any help would be appreciated, thanks. đź‘Ť

Driving the Amuse S2000 Tuned for the Fuji Speedway 750pp Pro Online World Event. Captured an aggressive yet exciting battle with a Red Evo.

During this battle with the Red Evo, I would diverge from the best line and dive inside to prevent being punted. After the corner I would regain position again.

This is after the August Patch.
Logitech G25 with clutch enabled.

Enjoy.

Breaker

Last edited:
Back