racing wheel for gt6

I started with a Logitech DFGT, aka Driving Force Gran Turismo. Good wheel, tailored for Gran Turismo. You can probably find one for a good price.

After about a year I went with the Logitech G27 because I wanted a H-shifter. I got mine new for $250 in 2014, but the current asking price of $800 on Amazon is nothing short of mad.

There are other compatible wheels produced by other manufacturers, but other than the Thrustmaster T300, I have never tried them.

If you're going to get a PS4 someday I'd get a wheel that's compatible with both PS3 and PS4 like the T300. It'll save you money in the long run.

Keep in mind if you do any PC racing the G27 still works with most PC software.

Also, read this thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...me-consoles-ps4-xbox-one-ps3-xbox-360.318002/

Can anyone recommend a Good Racing wheel for GT6 ? Because i race online a lot.

Thank you.

Consider the Thrustmaster T150 - it is now the entry level force feedback wheel for the PS4. I have several friends with them and one recently won an online championship with this wheel. More expensive wheels than the T150 are unlikely to produce faster lap times, but some will offer stronger force feedback, swappable rims and better pedals etc - those are the things you pay extra for.

The stand that you mount the wheel on is probably as important as the wheel itself - I recommend the Wheelstand Pro as it is highly adjustable and very high quality.

Can anyone recommend a Good Racing wheel for GT6 ? Because i race online a lot.

Thank you.
Thrustmaster T300RS. It costs a pretty penny, especially if you want to spring for the TH8A shifter and T3PA pedal set, like I have. However, it's a quality wheel with great force feedback, low noise output, and superb build quality. Plus, as @cjr3559 mentions, it's compatible with PS3 and PS4, whereas most wheels are only compatible with one console.

Back