Rackmount Cases.....Anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pako
  • 12 comments
  • 761 views

Pako

Staff Emeritus
Messages
16,472
United States
NW Montana
Messages
GTP-Pako
Messages
GTP Pako
IMO thats an ugly case..
But my comp isnt goin in there ;)

wok_left.jpg
wok_rgt.jpg
My comp sits nice and comfy in that.


As for rack mounts? Bleh...
 
My uncle has 2 rack mounts I'll take some pics later.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
IMO thats an ugly case..
But my comp isnt goin in there ;)

wok_left.jpg
wok_rgt.jpg
My comp sits nice and comfy in that.


As for rack mounts? Bleh...

HEY, That's a nice picture of my case there...., but I'm looking into a rackmount case...

I like my antec case, btw - lots of room, good vents..., it's just taking up all my prescious cabinet space...
 
You have the exact same case as me then.. Poo on you!

I want a Lian-Li.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You have the exact same case as me then.. Poo on you!

I want a Lian-Li.

Well, not exactly... Mine is bigger... :p

attachment.php
 
Mine has better stuff in it ;)
 
LOL, well one better stuff anyhow... ;)
 
Mine also has a better User :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Mine also has a better User :)

:lol:

Mine has more fun with it's user... :)
 
Are you saying I'm not fun? :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Are you saying I'm not fun? :p

:rolleyes: I'm sure your a blast.. :D
 
Back