Rain at 24h Le Mans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 3 comments
  • 895 views
Messages
2,309
United States
California
Messages
Gerarghini
Messages
Gerarghini
Ok so I have a car that does exceptionally well in the rain, but struggles when dry. The Ai is very slow in the rain, so I was wondering if there was any way to make it rain throughout the whole 24 hours
 
You can't "make" it rain for 24 hours. Sure it can rain for 24 hours but you don't know the rain patterns. It can rain for let's just say for 3 and a half hours at the start of the race and not rain for the rest of the race. The rain patterns are really unpredictable. I myself just started 24hr of Le Mans and its been raining for an hour now but it might last another hour or the rest of the race. You just cant say how long it rains or if it rains. I hope I helped.
 
I once had it rain for 18 hours of Le Mans.. it was horrible =/

But yeah, there's no way of forecasting the weather. Try and get your car to be more 'middle of the road'.

Balance is key to endurance races, ease to drive/speed 👍
As nice as it is to be challenged when driving, that novelty wears thin after the 8th hour of driving on the edge. The human brain isn't capable of that kind of endurance at the limit.
 
Are you doing this for money? Trophy? Or XP? If your doing it for money or xp you should do the seasonal event will be much faster and always have the 200% login bonus.
 
Back