#Rain/Snow/Wet: Effect - Photo Thread [Edit Version]

• Thread starter Ronin387
  • 172 comments
Original photo was from 102er on the Flickr GT6 photo page. Just got into photoshop and this is my first weather/rain effect. The water around the tires is a little bit to grey, but ohwell. :)
12092066746_452bbc413c_c.jpg

tsukubabrzsgt300photo57swv.jpg

Need more reference.... Not satisfied yet.
do you think you could do something similar like this at Le Mans with the R18 somewhere at pit straight or on the way to indy to make it look like this... sorta like the pose of your picture too.

image.jpg

like this for indy but with more of the right turn, and maybe with more vibrant red and oranges?

Im a bit like a little Ron Howard, wanting to seek out the perfect image...

@Swagger897 Don't have the normal R18, only the Anniversary Edition.
I think I don't fully get what you mean too, do you mean a picture similar to your photo, but with the effects of mine?

@Swagger897 Don't have the normal R18, only the Anniversary Edition.
I think I don't fully get what you mean too, do you mean a picture similar to your photo, but with the effects of mine?
Two photos. One like the bottom but with more saturation for the sky and water droplets.

The other where it is turning onto the pit straight right after the last ford chicane.. Somewhere close after the finish line where you can get the stands and the Ferris wheel in, but not too far away to make the track look too big..

@Swagger897 Not sure if this will satisfy you, but it's not easy to replicate the lighting you want.
Fortunately, the sun position in GT6 is extremely accurate, so it didn't take too long to at least get that right.
lemans2013r1815thaeph4qyvl.jpg

The other picture will follow.
Sniff... Sniff.... I'm in tears of joy..

If anything these are average or below.... Don't really have a good computer to edit so I used photoshop express from my tablet... Last one is just the miniature setting..

View attachment 107600 View attachment 107601 View attachment 107602

Just noticed the first time I've seen the "jaggies" make a come back...

Last edited:
Back