#Rain/Snow/Wet: Effect - Photo Thread [Edit Version]

• Thread starter Ronin387
  • 172 comments
0mge.jpg

Cloudburst

HOLY BALLBAGS BATMAN!

Two pictures from me in two days? Like you i have no idea why i'm all of a sudden the worlds most active photomoder but don't worry, it won't last!

Sadly for you the improved frequency of my photomode posts will leave you just as disappointed as ever as i share yet more dreadful work for you to overlook.

Well, this picture was going to be yet another minimalist shot, i do like my minimilism but for some reason i ended up experimenting with various layers of blur using different techniques.

It's a rather dreamy looking picture featuring Ayrton Senna driving a Red Bull x2014 at SSRX.

Many of you will also know i love my dreamy and rather worrying approach to my pictures so this hopefully will fit in with my GT6 gallery. You may also have noticed that this gallery has started out trying to keep away from the whole "GT Photomode" type pictures.

Now that's not to say i don't love that look, a visit to my old GT5 gallery will prove just how much i loved taking pictures of cars but having seen the work that is shared on GTP since GT6 came out i just couldn't reach the level that you lot are at...but i'll add more conventional car shots soon.

Phew....Anyway...Thanks for looking (and lauging!)

👍

Thanks man! I won't stop you from quoting it in the Most Realistic Photos thread, if you think it's appropriate. ;)

EDIT: @leeislee Haha, great shot and don't worry, in my eyes you're still one of the best. :)

I had initially taken a photo for demonstration purposes to post in a thread in the suggestions area then thought I'd edit it and post it here!
I also did a GT4 photo while I was at it as I had posted the original in another thread in the suggestions area!

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_6a.jpg

IMG07461A.jpg

I was wondering if there are any tutorials around on the GTplanet forums to make some of these amazing edited shots.

Manly interested in the drops on the lens the rain and the reflective road surface, although some spray from the wheels would be nice to.

Last edited:
I was wondering if there are any tutorials around on the GTplanet forums to make some of these amazing edited shots.

Manly interested in the drops on the lens the rain and the reflective road surface, although some spray from the wheels would be nice to.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/guide-reflection-tutorial-small-update.268867/
↑That thread by @leeislee will help you with the reflections part. The drops you can achieve by getting a picture of rain drops with a black background and setting it as a layer with screen blending mode in PS. The rain itself can be achieved as well by getting a layer filled with black and applying noise, motion blur, adding contrast and finally setting the layer to screen. You can search in google for some tutorials on how to do it, there's tons out there ;).

what software you use ? i'm don't have any idea ( all the people who have posted here, help me xD )all photos here is very perfect :3 amazing , congratulations for all , is incredible ... my photo without software >< sorry , but no have any effect ( rain , snow wet )
my photo u.u.jpg

Latest Posts

Back