Rally and Snow tires

  • Thread starter Thread starter Totzke8
  • 19 comments
  • 859 views
Messages
597
United States
San bernardino
Messages
totzke8
Looking for 2 sets of each
Available: horns/helmets/paints/suits/coupons
 
Totzke8
Looking for 2 sets of each
Available: horns/helmets/paints/suits/coupons

Is this for real? You can buy them really cheap.
 
You want some helmets or suits or horns
 
You can buy them for 3000 cr a set lol
It's not worth you giving something up for tbh
 
rohinghai
You can buy them for 3000 cr a set. lol
It's not worth you giving something up for to be honest.

This ^

What level A & B Spec are you?
 
do you have any mattes and chrome paints
 
Milldrum
This ^

What level A & B Spec are you?

Level 34 in A Spec level 8 in B Spec
 
dgar
do you have any mattes and chrome paints

Let me get back to you on that tomorrow just shut down but i think i might
 
alright then
 
Totzke8
Level 34 in A Spec level 8 in B Spec

I will send you a FR. Then if you set your Bob's to 'Online', I will run them around the track a few times and make you enough money to buy some tyres.

Or get your top Bob and borrow my NSX for the Spa Seasonal. Then you could buy the tyre factory.
 
Milldrum
I will send you a FR. Then if you set your Bob's to 'Online', I will run them around the track a few times and make you enough money to buy some tyres.

Or get your top Bob and borrow my NSX for the Spa Seasonal. Then you could buy the tyre factory.

I will but 1 question are we cool i was just trying to exchange items for tires
 
I will do it for free. I have no issue with you. I am here to help. That is what I do. :)

What 'Coupons' do you have?
 
I can do a spare part giveaway....

FR my nick and tell me what spare parts your after.... :D
 
Milldrum
I will do it for free. I have no issue with you. I am here to help. That is what I do. :)

What 'Coupons' do you have?

Engine tune-ups
Engine rebuilds
Body rebuilds
 
Outeke
I can do a spare part giveaway....

FR my nick and tell me what spare parts your after.... :D

Will do
 
dgar
do you have any mattes and chrome paints

No chromes
But i do have matte light green and dark grey
 
Outeke
I can do a spare part giveaway....

FR my nick and tell me what spare parts your after.... :D

What is your psn id
 
Send Fr to ZEGOLFMAN i will chuck you a few.
Cant believe people nowadays but at least it not begging lol ill even give you the chromes you dont have just for making me smile.👍:):)
 
calico
Send Fr to ZEGOLFMAN i will chuck you a few.
Cant believe people nowadays but at least it not begging lol ill even give you the chromes you dont have just for making me smile.👍:):)

Thanks
 
Totzke8
What is your psn id

Are you on a phone? If yes then tap the picture of the person's avatar. (Try my cool Honda Life Step Van.)

Edit: sent some stuff.
 
Last edited:
Back