Rally Car Drift Trial: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Rally Car Drift Trial: Deep Forest Raceway

DT#43 - Rally Car Drift Trial @ Deep Forest Raceway.jpg DT#43 - Rally Car Drift Trial @ Deep Forest Raceway-ER-Cars-List.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#43] - Rally Car Drift Trial @ Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Having fun with this one, I'm using a Impreza WRC 2008. Managed 8,855 points good for 10th at the moment, I will be able to squeeze a little more. Just need to be more consistent through section 2. :dunce:

Well done PD. I tried the Bluebird Rally Car '69 just to get a RWD car. I must have missed that Nissan used a gearbox with floppy paddles back in the 60's :irked: "Real drivning simulator" my 🤬 Got an easy gold though. Just max power and drift it. G27-user on a realllllly low skill level

Cheers @shaunm80 ! :cheers:

Got gold with 4,995 points - good enough for me. I had a bit of trouble deciding on the optimum speeds and gears for each section.

It's a pity we can't paint this car, it would look fetching in hot pink!
Thats score is good. Glad it managed to get gold for you too. I found this event easy to get gold but would have driven me crazy to try for a top spot. Not sure about a pink Subaru rally car but I am sure that you could paint the RA '05 car pink and put some rally suspension on it :)

My gold tune

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Tarmac Drift Setup)

Link here

trial-mountain-circuit-jpg.366887
I'll give your tune a try tomorrow when I'm off work.

Edit: shaunm80, your tune is awesome. With a little more practice I should be able to get over 10,000 points, your tune can easily get over 7,000. On my 3rd try I got 8,554.

Try to make just one drift between sections 1 & 2
thanks for advise, it helped, I improved to 9508 points.

So far with my tune for the Focus RS WRC 07 '08. I got 9,508 points, the only changes I made from stock were.
Tires
Front: comfort hard / Rear: comfort soft
Suspension
Camber
Front: 10 / Rear: 10
Transmission
Reset to default and lower max speed to 112 and set final gear to 3.352
Differential gear
Front: 5/5/10 Rear: 60/60/20
Torque split: 10/90
Power
Engine stage 3