Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
What track my Sweedish friend

I think you mean what tracks, my dear friend.

Midfield and Nurburgring..

And for good measure i improved my drift score to 10.9xx points using @shaunm80 's latest Audi quattro S1 Pikes peak with some of my own tweaks on it. More agressive camber angles and a mid range turbo instead of the high rpm one..

Last edited:
I think you mean what tracks, my dear friend.

Midfield and Nurburgring..

And for good measure i improved my drift score to 10.9xx points using @shaunm80 's latest Audi quattro S1 Pikes peak with some of my own tweaks on it. More agressive camber angles and a mid range turbo instead of the hight rpm one..
have to Make a gear box for Nurburgring there I drov with default gear box. Here I have to Push it very very hard now Nice Time you have set ther
And at Mid-field not much time between you and I and the top 5 is close racing

Sorry , no interest to slide around Monaco , much more fun to flight around the green Hell with a grippy Car :)
O_o bah :lol: small cars, low power, tight track, that's where it's at man!

16hrs and 380 laps on cote d'azur?! That's asking alot i'm afraid..
Agreed, it may be less a few tuners didn't posted, but Hami hasn't officially posted a tuning closed post but it closed on Wednesday. 17 tuners 2 tunes per entry, 34 tunes total suggested 10 laps per car. average time of 2 minutes per lap, puts that approximately 11:20 drive time, and about 3 hours to build the cars. All of them FF hatchbacks. doesn't it sound like fun?

If nothing else take @shaunm80 and my Mini's out for a head to head ;)
Save ya some time :cheers:

@Otaliema - Mini 1.3i and Cooper S
1.3i Lap time: DC:
Cooper S Lap time: DC:
Impression of tunes;

@shaunm80 -Mini 1.3i and Cooper S
Impression of tunes;

Healthy comp between friends is good makes us better individually and when we put our heads together.

O_o bah :lol: small cars, low power, tight track, that's where it's at man!

Agreed, it may be less a few tuners didn't posted, but Hami hasn't officially posted a tuning closed post but it closed on Wednesday. 17 tuners 2 tunes per entry, 34 tunes total suggested 10 laps per car. average time of 2 minutes per lap, puts that approximately 11:20 drive time, and about 3 hours to build the cars. All of them FF hatchbacks. doesn't it sound like fun?

If nothing else take @shaunm80 and my Mini's out for a head to head ;)
Save ya some time :cheers:

@Otaliema - Mini 1.3i and Cooper S
Impression of tunes;

@shaunm80 -Mini 1.3i and Cooper S
Impression of tunes;

Healthy comp between friends is good makes us better individually and when we put our heads together.
Submissions are officially closed now. Full testing has begun for the field submitted.

I am always up for a healthy friendly competition. Makes sense seen as we tuned the same car.

7:32.8xx on "The Green Hell" 24H layout..

The hunter has become the hunted..
My time set is 0.00.000 and I have a feeling that it will remain this way. :)

I have tried it properly now. First attempt, made it 30 meters, second attempt, 50 meters and on the third attempt. about 2 minutes into the track a back wheel caught the green ship and caused a big spin, lap invalidated.. No military paint for me. :)

Last edited:
My time set is 0.00.000 and I have a feeling that it will remain this way. :)

I have tried it properly now. First attempt, made it 30 meters, second attempt, 50 meters and on the third attempt. about 2 minutes into the track a back wheel caught the green ship and caused a big spin, lap invalidated.. No military paint for me. :)
You and me both. Took 8 restarts for me to clear the first three turns, I never made it out of the GP/F section with a green lap. I just don't drive that track.

You and me both. Took 8 restarts for me to clear the first three turns, I never made it out of the GP/F section with a green lap. I just don't drive that track.
Contrary to belief. I love the track. It is awesome and unique in every way. I just find it virtually undriveable on hot laps. I can do this track in career races as I can slide off the track and still come first because the car I use is fast enough to make my driving look passable.. Not so with one lap flyers I'm afraid.

Contrary to belief. I love the track. It is awesome and unique in every way. I just find it virtually undriveable on hot laps. I can do this track in career races as I can slide off the track and still come first because the car I use is fast enough to make my driving look passable.. Not so with one lap flyers I'm afraid.
I love to hate the track. I love driving it, I hate it cause it shows me all my flaws :lol: I should drive it more :ill:

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Tarmac Drift Setup)

566PP
517 BHP
1225kgs
Weight Dist 53:47

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
120/125
8.00/8.10
5/6
4/7
2/3
1.8/2.5
-0.18/0.34

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
(Reset to default) Once power parts installed
Set final gear to 6.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.399
2nd 1.864
3rd 1.491
4th 1.222
5th 1.033
6th 0.920
Set final gear to 5.185

FC LSD
F/R
5/5
10/50
5/5
Torq Dist Centre Diff
10:90

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
100/120
Carbon Bonnet

I managed a 9300 score with this setup. Im not that great at drifting. Surely you can beat this score? :)

Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg

Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg

Last edited:
Relaxing a bit after the rabbit chase with some farting about on the green hell in the dark with @shaunm80 's Gti supersport VGT. That car and tune is pure joy on this track.
In the dark?? thats a sure fire way for me to become a lawn mower... I am in awe of all of your ability to keep these cars on the track in the day light, let alone when the lights go out.

Gonna have a go in a car which can't be tuned except for brake balance, the Alpine VGT. And yes, on the green hell yet again.
You have a new drift car to check out and see what you can do with it. That should keep you entertained for 5 minutes :)

Back