Rally Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 50 comments
  • 9,173 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
I am trying to unlock all the rally cars on GT5, and this is my list (From memory) Feel free to contribute.

Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205
Premium, Toyota Dealership, 350,000

Suzuki Swift SX4 WRC
Premium, Suzuki Dealership, 850,000

Citroen C4 WRC
Premium, Citroen Dealership, 850,000
Prize Car - Special Events - Sebastian Loeb Rally Challenge (Gold)

Ford Focus WRC08
Premium, Ford Dealership, 850,000

Subaru Impreza WRC2008
Premium, Subaru Dealership, 850,000

Mitsubishi Pajero (1985)
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 392,000 approx.
Prize Car - Special Events - Gran Turismo Rally - Expert

Ford RS200
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 2,000,000 approx.

Subaru Impreza 99
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.

Mitsubishi Colt
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.

Mitsubishi Lancer Super Evolution
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.

Renault 5 Maxi Turbo
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600GSR
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 45,000 approx.

Subaru Impreza 2001
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.

Subaru Impreza 2001 Prototype
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.

Subaru Impreza 2003
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.

Lancia Delta S4
Standard, Prize Car A-Spec Gallardo Trophy

Lancia Delta Integrale
Standard, ???

Toyota RSC
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 1,000,000 approx.

Nissan Bluebird
Standard, ???

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI
Standard, ???

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV
Standard, ???

Lancia Stratos
Standard, Prize Car - European Classics Trophy

Mitsubishi Super Pajero
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 450,000 approx.
Peugeot 206 WRC
Standard, ???

Peugeot 205 T16
Standard, ???

Peugeot 205 T16 Evo2
Standard, ???

Ford Focus WRC99
Standard, Prize Car, Special Events - Gran Turismo Rally - Intermediate

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 2,000,000 approx

Ford Escort WRC
Standard, ???

Toyota Celica ST185
Standard, ???

Toyota Celica ST185 (Safari)
Standard, ???

Nissan 240RS
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 750,000 approx.

Mitsubishi Starion 4WD
Standard, ???

Toyota Corolla WRC
Standard, ???

Citroen Xsara Kit Car
Standard, ???

Help appreciated please!
 
Last edited:
Mitsubishi Pajero (1985)
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 392,000 approx.
Prize Car - Special Events - Gran Turismo Rally - Expert

i didnt get one for the completion of the special event:tdown:
 
i didnt get one for the completion of the special event:tdown:

I got it for two golds and a bronze. It appears as a "Historic Rally Car" token.

Oh and the Escudo - forgot about that. I'll add it. And I know there is a Celica I am missing from the list, but I can't remember it's full name - was it the ST204 or something? The one with the Safari Rally upgrades?
 
Citroen C4 WRC is won as a prize car for golding the Loeb challenge, isn't it?
 
Citroen C4 WRC is won as a prize car for golding the Loeb challenge, isn't it?

Not sure. Haven't done the Loeb Challenge yet, but I do think it is a prize car.

What is the Bluebird like? I never got that car on GT4 but I wanted to get it so bad...
 
tut tut

you missed out the only wrc car worth having imo!

Ford escort wrc
no idea how much!

but i have it!
 
The RS200 Rally version is $2m!? Damn.
 
tut tut

you missed out the only wrc car worth having imo!

Ford escort wrc
no idea how much!

but i have it!

Added to list. Where did you find it? Used Car Dealership?

EDIT: Yeah, RS200 is about 1.96 million... OUCH!
 
I got it for two golds and a bronze. It appears as a "Historic Rally Car" token.

Oh and the Escudo - forgot about that. I'll add it. And I know there is a Celica I am missing from the list, but I can't remember it's full name - was it the ST204 or something? The one with the Safari Rally upgrades?

for this token i got a real boring other historic car i never heard of
 
for this token i got a real boring other historic car i never heard of


What was that?
 
Done a bit of research. The Celica's are the ST185 and indeed you do get a C4 WRC for Gold on the Sebastian Loeb Rally Challenge.
 
I got it for two golds and a bronze. It appears as a "Historic Rally Car" token.

Yes it does, but so do many others - I got a 205 T16 Evo 2 for that challenge. No single car can be said to be "the" prize car for it.

For the contribution, the Delta S4 is the prize of A-Spec Gallardo Trophy at Expert level.
 
So the tokens are random then?

Two others have come to mind from GT4 - Nissan 2400RS (I think - white with blue stripe and bullbars - unless that is the Bluebird) and wasn't the Nissan (Datsun) Safari car on it?
 
LOVE!!!
y3kjhseaXzkRuMcMA_0.jpg
 
There isn't an Evo VII rally car, just the IV and VI, oh and the Super. I have the IV, I got it for 130,000 or so if my memory serves (which it probably doesn't, I can't remember what I was doing two hours ago and this was about 2 weeks).

I've never seen a VI rally car, but I really, really want one. I'll be sure to let you know if I ever get my hands on one.
 
Citroën Xsara Rally car '99

Should come in the Used car thing sometimes.. But I saw it in the latest rally challenge on the gravel races. it was pretty darn slow..

I've never seen a VI rally car, but I really, really want one. I'll be sure to let you know if I ever get my hands on one.

Seen that one too in the same challenge. Together with a '03 Impreza I think, maybe '02..

I won the Escort WRC in the intermediate Rally challenges..
 
i got a mitsubishi starion 4wd rally car '84
 
Subaru Impreza (1999)
Standard, Used Car Dealership, 300,000 approx.
 
Updated. I forgot the Toyota Corolla and Nissan 240RS. How did you get the Starion?
 
The RS200 is a sweet little car for rally racing. I picked up both the rally and the street version. Also have the focus and escort as well as the Delta S4 and 2 or 3 others that I can't remember.
 
How's the Toyota RSC? I fondly remember my 1-tonne 400hp monster from GT4...
 
Lancia Stratos
Standard, Prize Car - ???

The Rally spec Stratos is won in A-Spec Expert Historic Racing Car cup.

The road version is won in the B-Spec Expert Trofeo Gallardo, and can be found in the Used car dealers, can't remember how much, seen it several times, always in a horrid lime green colour.
 
Just got the Evo VI Rally Car, it's 296,169cr from the UCD. The Impreza Rally Car '03 is in my dealer at the moment, too, it's 299,625cr. Also not sure if you have this or not (or if it even counts) but the road version of the RS200 is 114,325cr.
 
Mitsubishi Pajero Super Evolution is 250,000 credits, Toyota RSC 1,000,000, but the Nissan 240RS 750,000?!!! Thats kinda overpriced...
 
Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510) '69
Less than 100 000, I think.

EDIT: Already mentioned, sorry.
 
Last edited:
What was the point in the Subaru Impreza 2001 and the Prototype... They are are performance-wise exactly the same... even Identical prices...
 
I have a Stratos and HF Integrale plus an Escort I think it is? My PS3 is dead so cant check. HF Integrale was ~730k used.
 
how come you list the R5 Maxi as 300.00 when it costs 990.000 for me?
 
I just bought the R5 Maxi, and it cost 990 xxx, so 300 000 is wrong. Great car though! :)
 
Back