Rally Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 50 comments
  • 9,173 views
The R5 Maxi is 990xxx Cr. in my UCD right now.

It won't stay there for long though.
 
For the intermediate Rally I won a Toyota Celica ST185 Rally Car not the Focus WRC99
 
the Ford Escort Rally Car cost's a little over 195,000 in the UCD
 
I got the Peugeot 205 T16 with a car ticket.

Yet to see the Evo2 in my UCD.
 
Does anyone know (Of the premium WRC cars) which is best?
Currently Im leaning towards the Subaru Impreza.. Or, Maybe the Ford focus
 
Mitsubishi CZ-R Tarmac Rally car, no idea of price
 
There is one more You didn't mention in the list. It's Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-super-rally-car-03.jpg


I found numbers of Impreza Rally Cars in used cars and even Faaaantastic :sly: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 for prize of 312.000 cr I did buy immediately 👍
 
I just bought that Evo for 275,000...
 
What happened to the Evo 7 Prototype Rally Car? Did it get scrapped?
 
For the R5 maxi and the 205T16 there are both road and rally versions...

I mistakenly picked up the road version of the 205 in GT4, and was therefore disappointed in its performance.

Have missed out on the rally versions of both the R5 and 205 in the UCD, but they were both pretty expensive (was saving for FGT at the time) IIRC 205T16 rally was 1.9M creds??
 
Why you can't use Suzuki Escudo Dirt Car in any rally? There aren't any rally event in A-spec and you can't use that car in Rally Special Events... Why there is a car, that you can't use anywhere you should use it?
 
There is one more You didn't mention in the list. It's Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-super-rally-car-03.jpg


I found numbers of Impreza Rally Cars in used cars and even Faaaantastic :sly: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 for prize of 312.000 cr I did buy immediately 👍


I think i bought that the other day. i always buy the old rally cars when i see them. :D
 
Is the list being updated as the thread grows?
 
This may be off topic but where are all the Rally/Ice races like in GT4? GT5 only has a few challenges and that is it. Seems kinda lame. The tracks are there, just no races.
 
Is the list being updated as the thread grows?

Yep. Soon I'll be re-doing it as an A-Z for easier reference. Nissan Bluebird handles like a dream...
 
the safari celica st-185 (love the kit on the car!) slayed the ai cars in the advanced rally snow race. won by over 2 minutes with lots of collision penalties. fun but kind of ridiculous.
 
This thread needs reviving, stickying and sorting. I have been on a mission to collect all of the rally cars and could do with a full detailed comprehensive list as a guide.

i will help if needed :)
 
Why you can't use Suzuki Escudo Dirt Car in any rally? There aren't any rally event in A-spec and you can't use that car in Rally Special Events... Why there is a car, that you can't use anywhere you should use it?

The Escudo Was a Dirt Trial Car for the Pike's Peak Hill Climb event, it is not actually a rally car.

And yes this thread could use updating as there are numerous inaccuracies.
 
I believe the Mitsubishi Starion costs around 750,000 Cr. This was a while ago so I may have just made that up, but it seems to fit the pattern.
 
rather than waiting on an edit, perhaps this should just be remade.
 
Back