Rally Car's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carpie
  • 13 comments
  • 3,800 views
Messages
20
Messages
greggles75
Sorry if this has been asked before but does have a definitive list of all the rally cars that are in GT5? I have had a look at the total car list of 1031 cars but only pulled from them 26 cars and I’m sure there is more than that?
 
Off the top of my head:

Suzuki Escudo
Ford WRC 08
Subaru Rally Car 08
Subaru Impreza Rally car 03
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08
Xsara Rally Car
Delta Integrale Rally Car
Stratos Rally Car

I know theres more than that, the OCD is loaded with them this week.
 
adding a few more to your list sandy

1)---Suzuki SX4 WRC'08
2)---Citroen XSARA Rally Car'99
3)---Mitsu Lancer Evo VI Rally'99
4)---Toyota Corolla Rally Car'98
5)---Ford Focus Rally Car'99
6)---Peugeot 206 Rally Car'99
7)---Lancia Delta HF integrale'92
8)---Toyota Celica GT-4 Rally'95
9)---Ford Focus RS WRC
10)-Subaru Impreza WRC'08
11)-Citroen C4 WRC'08
12)-Renault Maxi Turbo Rally'85
13)-Subaru Impreza Rally Car'03
14)-Lancia Stratos Rally Car'77
15)-Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car'85
16)-Lancer GSR 1600RallyCar'74
Ford RS200 rally car
Peugeot 205 Rally car
 
I believe these are all of the standard rally cars . . . . . The premiums are easy to find.

S Citroën Xsara Rally Car ‘99
S Ford Escort Rally Car ‘98
S Ford Focus Rally Car ‘99
S Ford RS200 Rally Car ‘85
S Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92
S Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car ‘85
S Lancia STRATOS Rally Car ‘77
S Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
S Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car ‘74
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car ‘97
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car ‘99
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car ‘03
S Mitsubishi PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car ‘03
S Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car ‘85
S Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car ‘84
S Nissan 240RS Rally Car ‘85
S Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510) ‘69
S Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car ‘86
S Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car ‘85
S Peugeot 206 Rally Car ‘99
S Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car ‘85
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ‘99
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ‘01
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ‘03
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype ‘01
S Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) ‘95
P/S Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ‘95
S Toyota COROLLA Rally Car ‘98
S Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car
 
You could count the Impreza RMed as a rally car. The body is clearly inspired by WRC.

SanGimignano-TownSquare1.jpg
 
Last edited:
You could count the Impreza RMed as a rally car. The body is clearly inspired by WRC.

SanGimignano-TownSquare1.jpg


argh! What happened to the other image you had up?!? I liked that one better :)
 
Subaru's are such sick cars....I dunno why everyone is so gaga for Evo's.

I've driven a Subaru and an Evo....Evo's are so garbage in fit, finish and quality (in North America at least).
 
But in the game the Evo is the better car :) Especially the Super Evo, are you crazy it's a fast rally car.
 
Subaru's are such sick cars....I dunno why everyone is so gaga for Evo's.

I've driven a Subaru and an Evo....Evo's are so garbage in fit, finish and quality (in North America at least).

Evos tend to be better performing. I've owned a 2006 STI, and driven the Evo IX and X, and the new STI, and the Evos handle WAY better. The 2006 STI was sort of close to the Evo IX, but the new STI is a lot worse than the Evo X.
 
Evos tend to be better performing. I've owned a 2006 STI, and driven the Evo IX and X, and the new STI, and the Evos handle WAY better. The 2006 STI was sort of close to the Evo IX, but the new STI is a lot worse than the Evo X.

That's probably the case. I know the newer Subaru's had spun bearing issues in their engines, not sure if that's been fixed.

Evo's are smaller and lighter, at least from what I can tell, not having seen one next to a Subaru.

However, I'd just want a reliable car and the Evo VII and VIII were not very well thought out.
 
Back