Rally Enduro...

I think we need some Rally Enduro's... It may sound wierd at first, but think, they do have them in real life. And they are point A to B racing...

I definitely agree with you on this one. I had an idea like this, too, when considering how much power the PS3 will have and much space the discs will have, I want some Dakar and Baja 1000 action. I'm Ivan Stewart!!!

The Baja 1000 would be fun. Its fun to have rally cross (thats basically what its been in the Gran Turismo games) but a point-to-point type of racing would be better. Something like the Targo Florio or Isle of Man would be pretty cool to. Dont know if that counts as a rally but it would be pretty cool none-the-less.

Or an open track where you have to get point to point in the quickest time, no roads or tracks just desert like landscapes and a basic gps system.

Point A to point B rally stages would awesome but forget about a Rally Enduro, it doesnt make any sense to me.

TribalTone
Or an open track where you have to get point to point in the quickest time, no roads or tracks just desert like landscapes and a basic gps system.
dont agree, sounds a little over the top for Gran Turismo.
:nervous:

Back