That is true in fact, you had to be careful not to hit something and turn your car -always- the other way round. I also had cmr and kept saying that I wanted wrc to have the handling of cmr. WRC has the visuals and nicer tracks (long 👍 ), cmr had the better handling. I enjoyed wrc a lot.
You should try RBR only if you are really into sim rallying and ....if you also own the DFP, I think you are not able to enjoy the game without it. The review's are right: it is very good as a sim and therefor rewarding if you master a stage, the fun factor is lacking a bit.
Funny enough, I quite disliked the rally tracks in the GT series...It is not stages but tracks and hope gt4 will change it around again (like the pikes peak track
)
You should try RBR only if you are really into sim rallying and ....if you also own the DFP, I think you are not able to enjoy the game without it. The review's are right: it is very good as a sim and therefor rewarding if you master a stage, the fun factor is lacking a bit.
Funny enough, I quite disliked the rally tracks in the GT series...It is not stages but tracks and hope gt4 will change it around again (like the pikes peak track