Rally

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emmcee
  • 4 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
907
Australia
Australia
Is there a clutch kick button? As the rally cars seem to bog down when you apply the handbrake to slide around corners. Has any else experienced what iam talking about?
 
are you using a DS3? ... don't handbrake ... but brake early ... slide the car in the right position (point it to where you want to go) ... on the throttle again ... hope this helps ....
 
Yea ds3, ill give it a shot, I've tried brake drift before maybe I need more practice. Lol, cheers.
 
Try to do some scandinavian flick if you want to use the handbrake, if you understand how to do it you can face almost any kind of corner with the throttle almost completely open :p:tup:
 
Try to do some scandinavian flick if you want to use the handbrake, if you understand how to do it you can face almost any kind of corner with the throttle almost completely open :p:tup:
Scandinavian flick, I call it a feint drift, yeah ill have to practice.
 
Back