Range Rover Sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy-LK
  • 3 comments
  • 1,255 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
166
Messages
Andy-LK
I've just brought this from used car sales, but I can`t find it listed in mygranturisom? and cant find it on any GT5 car list anywhere?

Never seen it in cars sales before so just had to buy it, any one else seen one?
 
yea got 2 of em. i have the collector edition and its listed in the book of all cars they have
 
yea got 2 of em. i have the collector edition and its listed in the book of all cars they have

Whats it listed under M8 as I can`t find it.
 
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04.

And the M8 is a motorway in Scotland, not a word:


AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back