Rankings online?

• Thread starter beodo20vt
  • 13 comments
Spain
Beodo20vt
Where you can see the online ranking of seasonal events?
In the gran turismo website do not appear ...anyone know of any web site more? Thank you.

Last edited:
In Mygranturismo and GranTurismoStats pages only appear rankings GT5 ... They need to show the rankings GT6.....We will wait...

@Milouse was only able to show leaderboards if there was access to one on the Gran Turismo website. Since it isn't shown anymore, he is unable to put leaderboards on his website.

Just went to check the results for the Vision GT seasonal and they have gone. Is there anywhere else they can be found?

Bugger, its always a pain when you scroll down a thread and find the last thing someone asked is what you want to know as well

hope the GT6 time trial results appear online somewhere, i guess they'll be on the gran-turismo.com website at some stage, since the academy results are on there, cant filter them much though

very thankful to @Milouse for the GT5 ones

Bugger, its always a pain when you scroll down a thread and find the last thing someone asked is what you want to know as well

hope the GT6 time trial results appear online somewhere, i guess they'll be on the gran-turismo.com website at some stage, since the academy results are on there, cant filter them much though

very thankful to @Milouse for the GT5 ones
Hopefully soon .... Thanks for the replies.

GT6 needs a "Leaderboards" section in game like Forza had. Only problem is Forza had classes like A B C S U etc and tyres changed the class of the car so the leaderboards were more structured - it's one of the biggest things I miss when I play GT6 as you could spend ages actually working towards getting in top 5 / 10 and everyone could see it, and you could see all the driver details from the leaderboard.

They could filter by PP and round up by 50 e.g 400 450 500 550 etc and have leaderboards for each PP per track, IMO that would be good, and also a car filter per PP. They could have it more fine grained like 410 420 430 etc and it could work but I think it would be a bit of a mess.

While I like to check the leaderboards, there's still too much information lacking to compare yourself adequately. Wish you could filter the results by wheel/DSC, racing view, driving assists, and what kind of tuning parts were used (if any). Understand it'd be a lot to ask to filter by tunes, but it would be nice knowing what parts were used other than tires.

Also, I'd like to know the total number of entries. Am I placing 50,000th out of 60,000, 600,000 or 6 million? There's no way of knowing unless you want to scroll through the results (potentially for hours) searching for the end.

Hello

I'm a little research on seasonal events,
I want to add to the thread (HERE) also the event winners so far, (the first 3 places, if possible)
I'm having trouble finding the times of past events.

15th Anniversary Super Cars Lap Round 1
Honda Fit RS Super Lap
BMW M4 Coupe Super Lap
15th Anniversary Super Cars Lap Round 2
Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport: Hot Lap
Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson Hot Lap

If anyone knows these times or know the winner of the event, in or photo, or has noted in a paper, in memory :D
Anyway, that we can get these earlier results, please signal.

I posted here because, I think the question is directed to this issue.

👍

Last edited:
The GT6 online ranking will NOT be live for some time on a web page. More than likely a few weeks after the lastest update from I've been told.

The GT6 online ranking will NOT be live for some time on a web page. More than likely a few weeks after the lastest update from I've been told.
Yes, we know.....
By this, I myself am trying to make a record of this informations.

Back