Rap aka R&B is crap. What do you tihink about it?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 182 comments
  • 9,623 views

So, what do you think about it?

  • It is crap. I can't stand it.

    Votes: 54 52.9%
  • Wtf are you talking about. This kicks ass.

    Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Doesnt know/prefer not to give opinion.

    Votes: 10 9.8%

  • Total voters
    102
Originally posted by neon_duke
I think this pretty much qualifies as all of your chances blown in one shot.

Make another post that is ANYTHING like this and you will be banned, instantly and permanently.

Have a nice day, gangstaboi.


Book'em dano! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Kato Tha Reapa
What the **** are u talkin bout hijo de puta? U don't know **** about rap so shut tha **** up before you get smacked the **** up! U think your so clever and ****, I would like to get hold of u and slice your ****in throat *****. What the **** are u sayin about cars and ****? Not all rappers are like that, those are tha mutha****az like Nelly and R.Kelly etc who arent even rappers or some other rappers but most rappers dont ****in talk about 20" chrome rims and cristal, listen to Big L and see what he raps about, and at least gangsta rap is about real **** not like alot of rock which is about bull**** and there are loads of different types of rap also so don't talk **** about what u don't know maricon. And to that muthafuka who said its mostly all the same its not, and there is rap about Satan aswell.

I hope this sorry ass punk comes back so I can say "**** **** ***** **** **** ***** ****** ****, ****ing **** ******." Or something like that. Gotta speak da reepa's :rolleyes: laguage.
 
I'll have to go with rap is crap...or most of it anyway. I have nothing against people that like it, it just isnt my type of music.
 
Back