RARE cars! HUGE UPDATE! X1'S NEEDED

  • Thread starter Thread starter sumal101
  • 77 comments
  • 3,765 views
Can we change the date to the 8th mate had something come up




Dodge for anyone you like but earliest I can do is the 9th

Sure the 8th it is I'll send you a friends request on the 7th
 
Sorry, did you miss me??? Lol i have:
An F10 gift ticket that i got twice, so its unopened completely. Thats what i can give TONIGHT!

Proving myself? Veyron eating avantime and a diff less 1000bhp Mercedes SL65 that won the dream car championship. without a spoiler!!!
Very interested in gtbycitroen OR the Ka. I can also send the moment you accept.

Sorry about that mate, erm I wont be able to send the car until the 9th now mate if you can wait that long?
 
Both? Thats fab. Ill send it in about an hour. Sorry, stuff came up!
 
Trade you Blue X2010 for Pink Ford Ka? Yeah.......
 
I got a F10 Number 7. I'll trade it for the White X2010. I have a open slot from the 10th-12th of Feb.
 
Trade you Blue X2010 for Pink Ford Ka? Yeah.......

I dont really need a blue X1 have you got any other colours?

I got a F10 Number 7. I'll trade it for the White X2010. I have a open slot from the 10th-12th of Feb.

I will probally have a F10 by then but pencil me in for the time being ATM
 
Can we change the date to the 8th mate had something come up




Dodge for anyone you like but earliest I can do is the 9th

Sure, if it's stock it's a deal. Are you sure of that ? Mazda 787b <--> dodge on the 9th it is then ;) Add me up on psn: iMeijer
 
i have a pink x2010 ill trade you for this Nismo Skyline GTR LM road going
 
Got :

BMW V12 LMR
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
Pescarolo Courage-Judd GV5 '04
Ferrari 2007 and F10
Chapparal 2J

Want :
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (pace)
X2010 White
Ford AU Falcon XR8
SX4 WRC


I dont need more. 4 against 4 trade. Pick your 4.
 
Got :

BMW V12 LMR
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
Pescarolo Courage-Judd GV5 '04
Ferrari 2007 and F10
Chapparal 2J

Want :
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (pace)
X2010 White
Ford AU Falcon XR8
SX4 WRC


I dont need more. 4 against 4 trade. Pick your 4.

When will you be able to trade?
 
both? sorry that was stupid. lol could i just have the citroen then?
 
what about a 2j for the toyota 7?

can trade on the 7th.
 
Can't remember if i asked but is X1 White 0 miles if so then I got X1 Pink 0 miles
 
Can't remember if i asked but is X1 White 0 miles if so then I got X1 Pink 0 miles

No sorry mate its used, I have a orange one with 0 miles if your interested
 
Im starting to look for some X1's with 0 miles start offering now :)
 
Just updated the car list!
 
Ive also got the BMW v12 LM car if u fancy a swap for your lvl 21 ticket ?
 
Sure, if it's stock it's a deal. Are you sure of that ? Mazda 787b <--> dodge on the 9th it is then ;) Add me up on psn: iMeijer

Still interested in this ?
 
Have Chap 2J plus others. Check my garage in sig.

Looking for X2010 carbon prototype. (0 or low km if poss)

Pm me @ KWAKAMAN39 if interested.
 
When are you able to trade?

I can trade anytime that suits you really, we have our other trade on the 8th so anytime other than then really
 
What color is your Spyker C8? If it's dark blue, I can offer you a Ferrari F2007 or a Chaparral 2J for it. Let's do it tomorrow.
 
my #13 Metallic Purple X2010 0miles
for your Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04

can trade after reset on 6th
PM if interested
 
my #13 Metallic Purple X2010 0miles
for your Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04

can trade after reset on 6th
PM if interested

Im looking for the courage not trading
 
hey ill trade pink x1 for your pink ford ka. Let me know and if you want to trade add me and message me, MrViper62
 
hey ill trade pink x1 for your pink ford ka. Let me know and if you want to trade add me and message me, MrViper62

Has the X1 got 0 miles?
 
Back