RARE cars! HUGE UPDATE! X1'S NEEDED

  • Thread starter Thread starter sumal101
  • 77 comments
  • 3,763 views
I got the Viper Team Oreca #51, I would very much like your Lister Storm. My Viper isn't 0 miles though.
 
I got the Viper Team Oreca #51, I would very much like your Lister Storm. My Viper isn't 0 miles though.

That doesnt really bother me with these cars, I can only trade on the 11th, is that ok with you?
 
do you own Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03?
or is it the hybride one?

Oh yeah I have both I thought you meant the courage
 
Oh yeah I have both I thought you meant the courage

in the first post,i did meant the courage. :)
so,my 0miles x1 for your Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03

PM me if interested.
 
Ticket Level 24 for Ticket Level 9
 
Got these- Ferrari 2007,Dodge Viper Team Oreca (0.0 Miles)

Want these- Castrol TOM's Supra,M3 GTR race car
 
Got these- Ferrari 2007,Dodge Viper Team Oreca (0.0 Miles)

Want these- Castrol TOM's Supra,M3 GTR race car

When will you be able to trade?
 
How about the pretty pink KA for some chrome?
 
What color is your Spyker C8? If it's dark blue, I can offer you a Ferrari F2007 or a Chaparral 2J for it.
 
How about the pretty pink KA for some chrome?

Im looking for abit more than chrome chips atm, got any X1's with 0 miles?

What color is your Spyker C8? If it's dark blue, I can offer you a Ferrari F2007 or a Chaparral 2J for it.

the Spyker is black
 
i have but ive also got a stupidly long waiting list, how many paints will it take to take that beauty to my garage :D lol
 
i have but ive also got a stupidly long waiting list, how many paints will it take to take that beauty to my garage :D lol

LOL just give me as many as you want tbh, I dont really car :P just let them be chrome please :D. I'll send it to you on the 12th if thats ok? and by the way Ive added a spoiler on the back of the KA so it looks like a bloody race car :P lol
 
Thank you lol I will send ya some chrome, pm me your psn and when you want me to send the chrome thank you :D
 
Massive update on cars, and I need all X1 colours with 0 miles
 
Back