RARE CARS! (NO X1 or F10s)

Messages
94
I have a few very rare cars, tell me your trade offer, NO X1s, F10s, Bugattis, Zondas or things that I or every one has!
Cars added today -
Jaguar - XJ220 LM Race Car
Caterham - Sevenblade '02


Lamborghini - NOMAD DIABLO GT-1 '00 (0miles)
Ford - GT40 Race Car '69 (0miles)
TVR - Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (reflex purple)

GT by Citroen Race Car, this is not the electric GT by Citroen Concept, its a petrol and revs to 8500rpm. Premium. (1.5miles)
HKS - Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 maxxed out, (cool looking drift car + 0miles)
Honda - Mobile 1 NSX '01 (0miles)
Nissan - 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version) '08 (0miles)
Suzuki - GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (100miles)
Viper GTS-R team oreca race car #51 (0miles)
Ford - Falcon XR8 (0miles)
Storm V12 Race Car '99 (0miles)
Subaru - CUSCO ADVAN IMPRESA '03 (FR not AWD)

also a few other cars I have, not quite sure if you would call them rare or not.
Holden - Commodore SS '04
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (0miles)
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II Test Car
Pontiac - Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Nissan - Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car 93' (0miles)
Toyota - Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Mazda - Furia Concept '08 (0miles)
Ferrari - SP1 (maxxed)
HKS CT230R '08 (0miles)
Lexus - Weds Sport IS350 '08 (0miles)



Take a look at my gargae: http://www.mygranturismo.net/2210
 
Last edited:
can i have this mate..Nissan - 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version) '08 ....cant trade till the 7th unless you want bmw v12 or x1 s vettel or a gt40 race car(the gulf one) can trade the 5th for them

have a look here...http://www.mygranturismo.net/1597 cant trade anything from garage till the 7th
 
what are you looking for? my trades are in my sig!

i want

Nissan - 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version) '08

and i can trade now
 
what do you want for it then.what you looking for?
 
I'll trade you my Peugeot 908 Team Oreca for your GTbyCitroen Race Car
 
Last edited:
what color is your 370 interested in a color swap LMK
 
Chrome Ferrari Enzo, fully tuned with Gold tires for the Mazda Furia?
 
Its Blade Silver (M)

cool, interested in Vibrant Red (c) 370GTA 0.0 miles?

j90z6w.jpg
 
thanks anyways just got one from my ticket :sly:

5cwvbn.png
 
What are you looking to get for the citroen race car?
 
What are you looking to get for the citroen race car?

DUDE! Read the 1st line of my post!

I dont care what I get just as long as its not one of them cars or somthing I or every has.
 
But one car I do want is the lexus weds sport is350'08 you can buy in the shop, also needs to be maxxed. Other than that, offer me something?
 
What colour is the mazda Furia Concept '08.
 
Back