RARE CARS! (NO X1 or F10s)

Toyota minolta 88C race car for ANYTHING?
 
I'll trade you my Jaguar XJR-9 for your Nissan 370Z GT Academy Tuned
 
Last edited:
PM sent.

Cars added: Viper GTS-R team oreca race car #51
Ford - Falcon XR8
 
Last edited:
what for the 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version) '08? anythin in the dealership u might want? or my market. ?
 
what for the 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version) '08? anythin in the dealership u might want? or my market. ?

I do want is the lexus weds sport is350'08 you can buy in the shop, also needs to be maxxed. Other than that, offer me something?
 
let me go and check.
 
LethalAddiction, still interested in the Jag I posted earlier?

PM me if you're still interested
 
Last edited:
I do want is the lexus weds sport is350'08 you can buy in the shop, also needs to be maxxed. Other than that, offer me something?

i will buy it and send it to u on the 11th is that ok?
 
lethal i can get you the lexus... for your 370z if you're stilling looking for the lexus
 
I would take the 370 , I have a few of the cars you want. I have the 370 but I want one with 0 miles....I have the sickness.
 
what about my Nissan Loctite Zexel Gtr '00?
 
i will buy it and send it to u on the 11th is that ok?

Lol on the 11th!, dont even talk to me till the 10th mate.
sorry but if your got trades going for 7 days straight ill just buy the bloody thing myself.
 
I would take the 370 , I have a few of the cars you want. I have the 370 but I want one with 0 miles....I have the sickness.

Dude you have the wrong link in your signature lol, copy the link in the middle of the my page page.
 
we still on for the trade of the silvers :dunce:
 
What do you want for the Falcon?
 
Does the Lexus have to be maxxed for the Falcon?
 
Dude you have the wrong link in your signature lol, copy the link in the middle of the my page page.

Thanks....fixed, I could never figure out why my page looked different.
 
Is our trade still on?
 
Cars added
HKS CT230R '08 (0miles)
Lexus - Weds Sport IS350 '08 (0miles)
Storm V12 Race Car '99 (0miles)
CUSCO WRX (FR not AWD)
 
Last edited:
i have some interest in the following...

Ford - Falcon XR8 (0miles)

Storm V12 Race Car '99 (0miles)

Subaru - CUSCO ADVAN IMPRESA '03 (FR not AWD)

Holden Commadore

HKS '08

Lexus


let me know what kinda cars interest you and ill check my garage and get back to you tomorrow ye? im sure you wont sell all 6 by then :)

im off to bed now :)
 
If anyone has the Seven Fire Blade '02 ill trade anything?

ill trade my caterham for your storm v12?

and would also be willing to do further deals for some of the other i mentioned, ill need to check my garage

i have a fire blade though and its untouched
 
Back