RARE CARS! (NO X1 or F10s)

Cars added today -

Lamborghini - NOMAD DIABLO GT-1 '00 (0miles)

Ford - GT40 Race Car '69 (0miles)

TVR - speed 12
 
Last edited:
OP can you please refrain from trading that Caterham until your end of the deal is complete?

thanks :)
 
I'll trade a Lambo Miura Bertone Prototype for your 370z gt academy version
 
Nissan - 370Z Tuned Car(GT Academy Version) '08 (0miles)

look in my garage for what it will take
 
Anything specific or in the dealership that you want for the Holden Commodore?
 
I have a Shelby Series One Super Charged ‘03 for you.

Let me know if you are interested.
 
Jaguar - XJ220 LM Race Car...how many miles on it

for my

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (0miles)
or
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II Test Car 0 miles also

will be able to trade in 21 hours when resets....pm me off to bed its 3am here
 
I woul like the 370Z Gt Academy, did you say you wanted a C4?
 
Interested in your Furai. What color?
 
are you looking for any premiums between $1- $12,500,000?
I really want a 370z GT Academy
 
You GT by Citroen Race Car for my TOYOTA MINOLTA or my GT40 LM RACE CAR?
 
are you looking for any premiums between $1- $12,500,000?
I really want a 370z GT Academy

Mate im not looking for anything, just offer me something and if I dont have it, ill proberly trade?!!
 
Mate im not looking for anything, just offer me something and if I dont have it, ill proberly trade?!!

what colour is your 370z GT Academy?
 
Last edited:
Back