Rare Race and Streetcars available !!! Stop by :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 204 comments
  • 12,562 views
I could trade now again ! :)
 
I have a Nissan GT-R proto
Would like to trade for the Zonda LM race car
 
No Sorry
 
Ok what are you looking for?
 
Nothing particular just make interesting offers :)

New day new trade !
 
Got still an open slot ! :)
 
I have a slightly tuned Dodge Charger 440 R/T 1970
Also a calsonic Skyline GT-R race car 1993
 
Found nothing for me sorry
 
-Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car (Standart)
-Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Standart)

added
 
What do you want for the x540 chaser?
 
New Day new Trade
 
New offers are welcome ! :)
 
-Ferrari F10 (Premium) added
 
I got a IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99 that I'm willing to trade for the Lotus Carlton
 
Do you still have your Stingray? If you do check out my garage and see if there's anything you may like.
 
Hey I like the Zonda R
 
-Lister Storm V12 Race Car (Standart) added
 
want you're BMW 330i and BMW M coupe, mmy garage below
 
Hey sorry found nothing for me.
 
I have a ferrari 330 p4 worth 20 million. I trade it for FERRARI f10 and Bentley Speed 8
 
P4 has been glitched to death, its now worth more like 20 thousand, i have one.....
 
New day new trade :)
 
offers are welcome !
 
Back