Rare Race and Streetcars available !!! Stop by :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 204 comments
  • 12,562 views
Subaru 22B now available for a good offer
 
New Big update !
 
im interested in the zonda. what would you take for it? I have a HKS Silvia RS2 or a MINES BNR34 GT-R V-spec bith un-modded by me.
 
Hmm got those cars already. anything else?!
 
Okay I'd do that !
 
still have an open trade slot today. my day is over in almost 2 hours.
So if anyone wants to trade , that's your chance !
 
Your 908 for my:
FGT or 844BHP Mclaren MP4
 
got both cars myself sorry
 
No problem :)
 
Added new cars !!
 
new offers are welcome
 
Nissan R89C for your Sauber C9?
 
Okay I'd do that :)
 
when do you have time to trade?
 
tomorrow I'm in Germany so we have the same timezone could trade then again at 12
 
Okay Here we go again !
 
want RUF CTR2

can give a Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
or Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
or Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01
or Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92

should have some others but name is long
 
Big Update !!!
 
Ford Focus RS added
 
new day new trade :)
 
do you accept my jaguar xj13 race car for you mazda 787b?
 
Sorry already have one of these
 
Yes that too Hmmm:indiff:
 
let me think what i have
mclaren f1 stealth
 
means I have a GT40 too
 
intrested in the sauber have these to offer

bentley speed 8
subaru 22b
mclaren f1 race car
xr8 race car

pm me if intrested
 
you can't trade them, and if you have a code I can't use it because I am from EU
 
Back