Rarest and most valueable colors in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 17 comments
  • 3,507 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey dudes, i just want to hear what is the most valueable colors in the game?
 
Colours have no value as such, but the RUF's colours are not added as Paint Items, so once you spray it you cannot get it back...
 
folks seem to seek the Midnight purple II, not sure if that is rare, although i did just bag tow myself.
 
Silver-/Gold-Chrome, Matte´s and Colour-shift paintchips.
Midnight Purple II/-III are quit rare (metallic colours)
Chrome Orange too

I have 1415 Chips (I think it is just different chips because I have multiple chips of one colour [6 WR Blue mica chips]) but no gold-/silver-chrome at all -_-
 
the colors people want to trade for the most are

most wanted: Gold and silver chrome
2nd: midnight purple variations
3rd: Color shift
4th: Matte
 
I think you get gold chrome when you have 500 cars in the garage. I remember seeing it when mine reached that number.
 
I think you get gold chrome when you have 500 cars in the garage. I remember seeing it when mine reached that number.

Nah, it's random chance every 10 cars you get.

Gold chrome is not a rare paint. It's been duped so many times by so many people, it's more common than Brilliant Black now -.-
 
Nah, it's random chance every 10 cars you get.
If I recall, you get a horn every 10 cars and a paint chip for every 30 cars in your garage.
 
If I recall, you get a horn every 10 cars and a paint chip for every 30 cars in your garage.

The Mattes are a good chance. The chromes are a very rare chance. 1020 cars and i got 1 silver 1 gold.
 
Nah, it's random chance every 10 cars you get.

Gold chrome is not a rare paint. It's been duped so many times by so many people, it's more common than Brilliant Black now -.-

no, you get a paint every 30 cars, horn every 10
 
Nah, it's random chance every 10 cars you get.

Gold chrome is not a rare paint. It's been duped so many times by so many people, it's more common than Brilliant Black now -.-

Yet I haven't had a single Gold Chrome.
I have over 1200 colors and 1017 different cars and around 1100+ in total (NO Kart duping...).
 
i have no chrome but i have loads of midnight purple I II III
 
Probably Gold Chrome for average people.

Though as far as I'm concerned, the only paints worth looking for are Admiral Blue Metallic and Viper GTS Blue. Sadly the latter isn't a chip.
 
I think you get gold chrome when you have 500 cars in the garage. I remember seeing it when mine reached that number.

There is no automatic gold chrome level. For some reason, lots of people have said that whatever number of cars they had when they got such a chip is the way everyone will get it. But no, it isn't. Use the search function and it's hilarious how many people have asserted what you did, with various different numbers.

One way to get the paint chip is to trade, because it's been duped. Another is to be extremely patient, as it's very rare without using an exploit.
 
Usually the most valuable/rare paint chip is the one you want.

Sad to hear the Midnight Purples are rare, those are some of my favorites.
 
what ever your favorite colors are are rare to you
 
Back