Ratchet & Clank: The Movie

• Thread starter MeanElf
  • 10 comments
Beyond awesome. I've held my hopes up that there would at least be an animated series at some point, but I'm sure a movie will do just as fine.

Cool! Have fallen behind on the R&C games though. My last one was when the PS3 first came out (Tools of Destruction?). They any good from then on?

That's great... I hope it'll be in Agent Clank-style :D.

I think Sly Cooper deserves a movie more than R&C does IMO.
That, is one of the best ideas I've heard for a long time! That would be absolutely "awesome" (as youngsters says nowadays :lol:)!

Saw this earlier and I can't wait, I loved these games! However, I do kind of hope it won't be... a little childish like the most recent games.

I think Sly Cooper deserves a movie more than R&C does IMO.

One of few games I feel could have a good film. 👍

That's great... I hope it'll be in Agent Clank-style :D.

A movie based on a movie? :boggled:

Saw this earlier and I can't wait, I loved these games! However, I do kind of hope it won't be... a little childish like the most recent games.

Agreed, I kinda miss the dirty adult jokes from the earlier games. :(

"It was mating season, how could I have known she was your sister?!"

Cool! Have fallen behind on the R&C games though. My last one was when the PS3 first came out (Tools of Destruction?). They any good from then on?
You have to at least try Crack in Time as Nefarious is back - the one before was a short download, still a lot of fun but not as much.

TB
Much better potential than Angry Birds, that's for sure. 👍

:lol:

Finally, a game gets a film that I might actually be interested in (Ratchet and Clank... Not Angry Birds). Now we can get Qwark making a fool of himself on the big screen! Now we need a Jak & Daxter film. But the Jak & Daxter franchise hasn't really been alive and well for years so that's out of the running... :grumpy:

Back