Rate A Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter chronix13
  • 1,371 comments
  • 119,653 views
We are going off topic. Stay on topic.

Let start off again with the VW Beetle.
 
vw beetle

nice look, but it's only great to drive, when you put that racing parts on it

so 65/100 would be nice..

next
nissan penzoil
 
97.7/100 - Its quick. Performs great! I'd says its a good car.

Next up:
Toyota Yaris.
 
50/100

i don't like the back tail though it's kinnda good to drive

calsonic skyline next
 
Same as the PZoil Skyline. 97.7/100

Next up:
RUF CTR2
 
fun car litel boring 75/100

renault clio sport v6 24v
 
80/100

I like the visual, but I don't like for curves, it is almost always in drift

BMW 840 Ci
 
840Ci: 65/100

Big 'ol shark. Always been a sleeper of a design...just another Bimmer, right? However, I wish it had the V12, not the V8. Not thrilled with that overwieght car. I suppose PD shafted it out of loads of potential power (starts with ~285hp, maxed to 411).

Hmmm...car I tried out last week:
Honda Life T '97?
 
Honda Life?

I give that car an 85 since I like all the pocket Rockets, I just have to Hybrid all the Lil cars so they can compete with the Big boys!

What about the Hidden Polo 1.4 16V?
 
45/100, Isn't that good, but is special because it is hidden, therefore rare.

1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10)
 
85/100

fun to drive and it sticks to the road. plus nice styling for a '70s car


Renault Laguna
 
45/100
its rather slow for me i prefer somthig with more power but i do like a good ff :sly:


r390 road car
 
95/100. It is a very quick, fast and well balanced car. The horsepower to weight ratio is great. A car that feels great to drive.

Lancia Stratos?
 
Drives a lot like the newer Supras in the game: with more understeer than I care for. It's biggest appeal is the low price in the used lot. Beyond that it has decent power, and makes a fairly good car to start the game off with.

55/100



Chevrolet Camaro SS
 
80/100

The best car in the Audi stable by far. Quick, maneuverable, yet forgiving enough for an intermediate driver.

Mitsu 3000GT VR-4 '99
 
Mind if I cut you off? It's been awhile but I just fired up GT2 and have to ask what most of you think of the '71 Lotus Elan? I think it handles awesome, can massacre the 197-hp-limit races I've been in so far.. it feels like cheating lol.
 
Impreza STi
Nissan R390 GT1

95/100

EXCELENT rave car - if you can get it...


I give that 80/100

Fast, and nice-looking, but too twitchy for my liking...

Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 ?
 
VW Lupo: 80/100

Nice little feebie; on par with the Mini, in my opinion. You have the option of buying a new one, or winning it in the 2nd Compact Car event. Otherwise, there's not much to say about it except you won't be terribly disappointed with it, compared to say, a Daihatsu Opti Club Sport. Or the hidden VW Polo.

Next: Toyota Mark II '92 ?
 
Toyota Mark II = 69/100

Nice looking and fast rear-drive sedan, but a little heavy, but better than some of the other FR Toyotas, say the MA70 Supra.

Suzuki Alto Works RS/S '97 ?
 
45/100

just a car to drive for fun... not much for competing in my opinion, but still nice for a suzu.

next: Acura NSX Type R 1991
 
85/100

An NSX, and a Type-R, great combination! Drives fine for an NSX, moderately tunable...

Daihatsu Midget II D-type
 
20/100

i hate those low horsepower cars in gt2 there are no point to them :Angry:

lotus gt 1 elise
 
fun and power full car, but i can't handle it
70/100

next: honda s2000
 
88/100 I loved the S2000's Debut, Especially the Custom GT Convertible! What about the:

Clk Tourning Car?
 

Attachments

  • s2000-6.JPG
    s2000-6.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 26
  • GT2-FastMerc-2.JPG
    GT2-FastMerc-2.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 25
95/100

i dont know if id like it cuz ive never had it, but high points cuz it looks sweet and obviously its hella fast :scared:

Venturi Atlantique 300
 
Back