Rate A car

• Thread starter audiracing
  • 72 comments
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
About the Vette Grand Sport...your very wrong, it only comes with 330 hp, my slef i rate it a 74/100 (it aint nothing special stock).

Tommy Kaira ZZII

Now come on...does this car even nead to be rated? It is clearly the best road car in the game. It's a supercar no doubt at all. It drives like theres rails or something on the track...i just can't find flaws in this car and tuned to the max this car is unbeatable by any other road car (personal opinion there) and probably even by the LM (fanatsy ones) cars and JGTC...

I can not find a flaw in this car. I would give it like to give it 100 but don't feel right about that... 99/100 :D

Next car... Chrysler PT Cruiser :P

Well I hate to rain on your parade, but there are a couple of problems in your post.

First off, the zz2 is not a normal road car. It can not go into the polyphony cup. It also has racecar specs in general... Start an argument if you wish, but the zz2 is not a road car. Just for more support... the zz2 does not have any "normal" transmission parts. Does not have any Light weight packages that are purchasable, and comes standard with medium racing tires like all other race cars in the game.

Then look at the car to rate it... I would say it does have flaws. In fact, the 4wd format ruins the car's handling. As a 4wd, the car is one of the best in the game, right next to the impreza Lm and Fto Lm, but as a racecar compared to what you mention, the jgtc cars, well, it's not on the denso's level. Flat out.

The zz2 is a top of it's class 4wd racecar that places close to the top in an overall comparison.

The zz2 in class takes a 90/100. (4wd racecars)
The zz2 overall takes a 80/100. (still not up to keeping with the denso, but certainly on pace with some of the nsx/skyline racers.)

As for the pt cruiser, **** that thing.
As for the vette grand sport, it is something special. It is actually one of the best normal cars in the game, and I can tell you for sure that without any tuning, the car is capable of dogging almost all of the Japanese. cars in their stock form...
Have you ever spent any real time with the grandsport?
I would guess no, due to the fact that you never mentioned the extremely balanced and power nature of a stock gs.
I can promise you, there are other racers here that have spent their time with it, and they will support most of what Im saying. (saying it can beat almost any Japanese. car in stock form is a rather bold statement, but one that I support to some extent.)

Anyway, you guys wanna rate a car thats fun... good.

Next car: Wrx Sti Sedan

NSX Type S Zero's rating 96/100 (A+)

Why? The NSX Type S Zero is all about the handling and nifty acceleration! The top speed of the car rules ass too :mischievous: :cool:

Originally posted by miata13B
how about answering the Vertigo first then ask for a car
Yeah, if you read my post you would realize that I changed the rules, so people like me who are new to gt3 and have not driven alot of cars can get ratings on cars, without having ot wait for someone else to ask for a rating on one of the few cars we've driven.

Originally posted by GoKents
Well I hate to rain on your parade, but there are a couple of problems in your post.

First off, the zz2 is not a normal road car. It can not go into the polyphony cup. It also has racecar specs in general... Start an argument if you wish, but the zz2 is not a road car. Just for more support... the zz2 does not have any "normal" transmission parts. Does not have any Light weight packages that are purchasable, and comes standard with medium racing tires like all other race cars in the game.

Then look at the car to rate it... I would say it does have flaws. In fact, the 4wd format ruins the car's handling. As a 4wd, the car is one of the best in the game, right next to the impreza Lm and Fto Lm, but as a racecar compared to what you mention, the jgtc cars, well, it's not on the denso's level. Flat out.

The zz2 is a top of it's class 4wd racecar that places close to the top in an overall comparison.

The zz2 in class takes a 90/100. (4wd racecars)
The zz2 overall takes a 80/100. (still not up to keeping with the denso, but certainly on pace with some of the nsx/skyline racers.)

As for the pt cruiser, **** that thing.
As for the vette grand sport, it is something special. It is actually one of the best normal cars in the game, and I can tell you for sure that without any tuning, the car is capable of dogging almost all of the Japanese. cars in their stock form...
Have you ever spent any real time with the grandsport?
I would guess no, due to the fact that you never mentioned the extremely balanced and power nature of a stock gs.
I can promise you, there are other racers here that have spent their time with it, and they will support most of what Im saying. (saying it can beat almost any Japanese. car in stock form is a rather bold statement, but one that I support to some extent.)

Anyway, you guys wanna rate a car thats fun... good.

Next car: Wrx Sti Sedan

I only have one thing to say to thatcan defend my self now...

**** :P

I still feel the GS is a bit slugish in stock form, personal opinion there.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Kents gone and made some really bold statements. I think I might start a thread or two over in the Spot Race forum. I wanna see if he's right..... hopefully we get a bunch of the big boys in on it too.
Now what tracks? Seattle is supposed to be a good one for Vette's right? See if a stock Grand Sport and indeed make mincemeat out of the Japanese super cars.
Now I think I might be going overboard here....... I know that the ZZII is probably the best handling 4WD car in the game.... I know Kent likes the Denso. Perhaps a P/W limit showdown between the two is in order.

I will will start the threads as soon as a I finish this game in NCAA Football.

Well if you really want to do it... do it right.

Japan road cars of comprable quality... all road... supra, rx7, nsx, skyline... whatever spec to stock only with nice tires. (unless you wanna get hard core or normals.)

A power weight would be great too... Good luck.

I look forward to a good race, I am sure the the vette is one of the best road sports cars there is. r/l or game, the vette is good. :mischievous:

But remember, a bad setup is gonna yeild little to no interest, so be careful with this one.

Later. :D

btw, hsv_coupe, it's totally cool. :D You've got the balls to come out say what you said, so you've also go my respect.

How about you tell us which one that is? We're not all slavishly devoted to knowing the chassis codes for every Japanese car ever made.

Or defying gravity:irked:
I hate it when for no reason, people start flying around the room!:mad:

Originally posted by ultrabeat
Or defying gravity:irked:
I hate it when for no reason, people start flying around the room!:mad:

Yeah umm...ok then...

And yeah wich RX-7 are you talking about, i thought all RX7's had FD or somethin like that in there name.

Yeah umm...ok then...

And yeah wich RX-7 are you talking about, i thought all RX7's had FD or somethin like that in there name.

Im not sure if your being sacastic or not.... Older gen RX7 is FC, new gen RX7 is FD.

Heres my review on the Mazda RX7 Type RZ (FD)... i give it a 91/100, Great car to throw around, good striaght line speed and mind blowing handling. Its one of the best handling car IMO.

Next car= Integra Type R

Integra Type R

One of, if not the best FF cars in the game. As an FF car, it's hard to find fault with it (aside from the driving axle being on the wrong side of the car! :D). Inevitably, has a bit of understeer, though very nicely muted, and actually less than some of the FR cars in the game. For a Honda, it's surprisingly torquey. Corners very flat. Bargain pricing.

95% – A 👍

Next up: Dodge Viper (the original, not the concept)

-Dodge Viper-
Fast, great acceleration and speeds over over 400kmh when tuned. Not forgetting looks that could paralyze a man from 2 miles away. A wee bit expensive though.

94%-A

Next- Tom's Chaser

~Tom's Chaser~

What a car! Very nice handling for a 4 door sedan and look great! When drifting is concern its no doubt one of the best car you can choose although it does weight quite a bit.

89/100 - B

Next- BMW 328 ci

BMW 328 ci

"Meh". The handling's fairly unadulterated, but otherwise it doesn't have a whole lot going for it... low on torque, hard to kick it into oversteer when needed, and it's rather nose-heavy for a rear-wheel drive car. Not much faster than the Acura CL (TL? I don't remember their naming system at all). It's not particularly bad, but it's really unmoving.

80% – B-

Next up: Lancia Delta

The Lancia Delta is a classic, it's got agressive looks, 4wd and can shift a bit. The only thing is, it's getting on abit now, and although it's quick, modern rally cvars with the same power are quicker, they also handle better. It's a good car but not worth the price tag of 500,000. You have to have one, but you probably won't use it that much.

82%

Lotus Esprit Sport 350

A fairly well-balanced car, and very "stereotypical" of high-powered British sports cars in terms of its handling... Tons of scary-oversteer torque in first gear, a drifting schnoz at higher speeds (understeer), and pudding brakes. The mid-engine layout is most excellent, though a tap of the brakes is sometimes needed mid-corner to point her in the right direction. She gets distracted easily, but is a blast to drive after some practice.

93% – A/A-

Next up: Opel Speedster (or Vauxhall whateverthefrick)

Opel Speedster
Great small, nible car. Not as good as the elise (which it is based on) in terms of handling but is still extremely quick. Often underestimated, this car can set times competitive with much more powerful cars due to its good power to weight ratio. It also has a great layout, MR. This car is also great fun to drive.

90%

Next: Nissan S14 Silvia

s14, very good car, when powered generously makes a very quick and light grip car, and a VERY stable drift car.

92% on my scales.

next up=

Mine's Lancer Evolution IV GSR

err, not much to say about it really - it's just another lancer. Terrible handling on tarmac, all lancers are good for rallying, though I prefer the 206. 82% from me.

What about the Vanquish this time?

There are differnt versions of the new RX7 as well, like the RS.

The Aston Martin Vanquish is quite simply one of the best looking cars in the game, it's pretty quick too. My biggest problem is that you can only ever win two of them which is a shame, it can be tuned up more than the DB7, it also offers better handling and braking. It has plenty of stlye and it sounds great too, the term show off was made up for this car.

94%

Next the Peugeot 206 S16

well sorry for not knowing the chassi name for the RX-7's:rolleyes:

BOY DONT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!!

JP;) No problem if you dont know what chassi name for the RX7... you learn. Its not like i always knew what FD is. I figured it out from people on other forums and my cousin, magizine... etc...

Everyone need to learn somewhere.

Originally posted by rollazn
BOY DONT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!!!
Everyone needs to learn somewhere.

Correction, no one needs to learn chassis codes beside those who are ...
racing
building
fanboying

Your welcome. :lol: :rolleyes:
jk
:D

Back