Rate A Course

Daytona 0/10 I detest this abomination. Gt5 prologue Ferrari "beat the pack" race grudge. I never got better than third. Literally threw my copy of the game away after rage quitting.

Ascari

Daytona 0/10 I detest this abomination. Gt5 prologue Ferrari "beat the pack" race grudge. I never got better than third. Literally threw my copy of the game away after rage quitting.

Ascari

I'm so sorry...

Ascari - 1/10
Literally my least favorite track ever! Can a ****** get a straight?

Nurburgring Nordschleife 24hr

I'm so sorry...

Ascari - 1/10
Literally my least favorite track ever! Can a ****** get a straight?

Nurburgring Nordschleife 24hr
9/10

i like green hell but when i get to the 24 hour layout i always lean back in my seat an moan because im so used to just the Nordschleife. Its as if i have to waste another 1'30" to get back on the good part..

Le Mans

8/10

Legendary track, but fun only for cars with more than 600PP. Otherwise the Mulsanne straight gets dull redlining the car at top speed.

Matterhorn -Rotenboden (sp?...the Matterhorn track that's the longest)

Trial mountain = 10/10. That's been my home course for tuning and testing since GT3, what's not to love about that beautiful course? :)

Deep Forest Raceway

10/10

It's fast, has a really great flow, it is ideal for good clean racing, and it's reverse layout is one of the best for time trial

Autumn Ring

Silverstone 9/10

+ Good looking in GT6, really challenging track, one of the most difficults real tracks of the game, perfect for racing.

- I'm not sure about this, but I think that I prefer the old layout. Because of this I give it a 9/10.

Monza/Monza 80's

Monza: 10/10.
Legendary track full of history and layout changes. Very very fast one, and sadly lots of drivers have lost their lives because of how fast and challenging it has been through the history. Those layout changes were made to improve safety.

Its popularly called "Il tempio della velocità" (the temple of speed)

Mount Panorama

Last edited:
Monza: 10/10.
Legendary track full of history and layout changes. Very very fast one, and sadly lots of drivers have lost their lives because of how fast and challenging it has been through the history. Those layout changes were made to improve safety.

Its popularly called "Il tempio della velocità" (the temple of speed)

Mount Panorama

9/10

Next: Eiger Nordwand G
(not K) Trail

1/10 - Its OK.

johnFrustrated.gif

Next: Eiger Nordwand G(not K) Trail

6/10 - Great track but still a bit fustrating.

Tsukuba Circuit

7.5/10

+The beautiful scenery and a correct length.
-An unreal downhill sector and a way long uphill sector.

Edit: Tsukuba is good, but better with a 125cc Kart 6.5/10
What about GT Arena?

Edit2: Damn, slow internet in my phone.

Last edited:
Back