Rate A Course

7.5/10

+The beautiful scenery and a correct length.
-An unreal downhill sector and a way long uphill sector.

Edit: Tsukuba is good, but better with a 125cc Kart 6.5/10
What about GT Arena?

Edit2: Damn, slow internet in my phone.
2/10. Too tight and slow for any real racing in anything besides a kart, and WAY too many blind corners.

Eiger Nordwand K (not G) Trail.

9/10

i like green hell but when i get to the 24 hour layout i always lean back in my seat an moan because im so used to just the Nordschleife. Its as if i have to waste another 1'30" to get back on the good part..

I'm the opposite. Love both GP/D and GP/F but dislike Nordschleife (at least for racing).

Tsukuba is brilliant for cars around 450pp and lower in my humble opinion. Have also had some great GT300 races there too.

Last edited:
2/10. Too tight and slow for any real racing in anything besides a kart, and WAY too many blind corners.

Eiger Nordwand K (not G) Trail.
8/10 A really beautiful track in my opinion, I love racing in it. Easily my favorite rally course in GT6 (as if there were many to choose from :lol:).

Special Stage Route X

7/10

Too long even for test track standards.

The offer is not so limited, here is an obscure one:

Pod Race Circuit (What I like to call Special Stage Route 1)

6/10 its ok prefer that longer course

Tokyo R246

Tokyo R246: 9/10

I have to respectfully disagree with @jontikis, I think the non-typical corners of R246 are what makes it fun. It feels a lot like an old school track design from the 60s or 70s...very few, true low speed sections.

Plus, I have a soft spot for both Tokyo, and city circuits...just something about having to brush the walls adds an extra rush.

This one will probably get hammered, but: SSR7

SSR7 4/10 for me

+Perfect for doing some ilegal drag races on your Supra through japanese highway. Cruising too.

-Not a racing circuit, if I want to test top speed I prefer Stage Route X. I don´t like cruising :lol:

hmmm Cote d´Azur?

SSR7 4/10 for me

+Perfect for doing some ilegal drag races on your Supra through japanese highway. Cruising too.

-Not a racing circuit, if I want to test top speed I prefer Stage Route X. I don´t like cruising :lol:

hmmm Cote d´Azur?
4/10. Other than its rich history it's a terrible track to race on.
Streets of Willow.

9/10:
It's a fun track with lots of round corners, but it also has some corners that are difficult (for me. :lol:).

Next:
Special Stage Route 11 (the one from GT1). :)

johnFrustrated.gif

I know! 1/10 is a little harsh. :odd:

Deep forest is on the first page. 8/10 for excellent rhythm but an evil last turn.

Hong Kong
7/10 - Plenty of tight blind corners and not suited for larger cars. Definitely something fit for Kei cars or other smaller cars.

Complex String (Gran Turismo 3)

7/10 - Plenty of tight blind corners and not suited for larger cars. Definitely something fit for Kei cars or other smaller cars.

Complex String (Gran Turismo 3)
4/10. Very difficult and challenging but useless.

Rome night?

Well this thread will die very quickly as there aren't that many tracks in GT6...

Different people have different opinions of different tracks, so it might last longer than you think. As for the W trail, 5/10. Not a very memorable circuit, average.

Hmm has anyone asked for Streets of Willow yet?

Latest Posts

Back