Rate the photo above you

Discussion in 'FM5 Photo Mode' started by jakenj9, Feb 2, 2014.

1. jakenj9

jakenj9

Ill start

[​IMG]

ImaRobot likes this.
  2. Igano

Igano

3. jakenj9

jakenj9

@Igano

Thanks for the rating but your supposed to post a photo aswell so the next person can critique your picture...

4. Igano

Igano

If I had fm5 I would :(

5. FosterG

FosterG

I'll play, and thanks for starting this thread jakenj9, we need it. I give it a 9, just a little more sense of speed to blur out the pole is all I can see without making massive change. Nice shot.

[​IMG]

6. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Always loved threads like this. Good way to keep this forum active, too. I shall be joining you guys in about a month to a month and a half, so keep this active for me :D

FosterG likes this.
  7. FosterG

FosterG

Agree with you ImaRobot, we will do our best till you get here.

ImaRobot likes this.
  8. King1982

King1982 (Banned)

Last pic: 7.5

[​IMG]

Igano likes this.
  9. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

@King1982 the least you can do is credit the Photographer, if your going to post in this thread as well.

10. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

ImaRobot likes this.
  11. jakenj9

jakenj9

[​IMG]

D2088 likes this.
  12. D2088

D2088 (Banned)

@ jake - 7.8/10

Solid shot overall. Nice car placement and use of the track as the background. There's a nice sense of action coming through. Maybe a bit more aperture to help blur the background some and add depth. Might also watch out for things that distract from the main focus. The crowd draws my attention away from the car a little. Could easily get a higher rating with minor adjustments. Hope you don't mind the feedback.

[​IMG]

13. FosterG

FosterG

Me like :) 8.5

[​IMG]

Zelalem likes this.
  14. jakenj9

jakenj9

7.5/10 Nice shot.. I would have liked abit more apature. Maybe some contrast enhancment aswell but still a good shot
    [​IMG]

Minty and Zelalem like this.
  15. Minty

Minty Premium

I'm gonna go with 9.5/10, if only because safety jacket guy in the background always ruins things for me.

This one I'm not sure about. It looked much better in the game, so I think I may have accidentally switched on my TV's "Vivid" setting for that input. I corrected what I could in Photoshop, for color and contrast:

[​IMG]

16. TheCrazySwede

TheCrazySwede

Really like the placement of the car, having the tire-wall add to the scenery. The really soft grass at the bottom does spoil the imagery just a tad bit, and the white of the car adds a bit too much exposure to the shot, although it also adds a focus of vision to draw the car out. Great shot, overall!

[​IMG]

D2088 and King1982 like this.
  17. D2088

D2088 (Banned)

@ Swede - 7.5/10

Nice shot. Favorite parts are the reflections on top and to the left. Part I'm not too fond of is the right side with the track. For me it kind of leads my eyes away from what I should be looking at. If it were blacked out then I'd bump this up to an 8 or 8.5.

[​IMG]

Igano and King1982 like this.