Rate the song above you!Music 

• Thread starter gerardnl0
  • 3,653 comments
8/10 BP's whole soundtrack is just amazing

Even though BP's soundtrack contains 70% BD's songs and 30% BP's songs, I still liked BP's soundtrack. The only original BP track that I liked is Cities in Dust by Junkie XL.

Oh I forgot, 8.5/10. Plus points for being GT4's EU intro song.

Take a Look Around is part of Mission Impossible 2's soundtrack.

Some well produced ear-candy at times. But I hate a band that mentions their own name.

6/10

I don't know why I like this song, but I do.

4/10. I'm sure it didn't need to be so long and I probably would have voted higher had it been under 4 minutes.

Loved the beginning, got cheesy when the guitars kicked in, but then got really good. The end was a little cheesy though.

Strong 7/10.

8/10.

I heard all versions of Moon Over The Castle but this one is quite new to me. Can anybody explain?

Can anybody explain?
I had a look on the Japanese Wikipedia page for T-SQUARE'S RED AND BLUE album (for which this song is from) and it appears that Masahiro Andoh composed this song (as well as MOTC) and also composed a number of other songs for that album, which was released in 1997 (over 6 months before GT1's Japanese release). It's also worth noting that T-SQUARE is a part of SONY MUSIC RECORDS, which was renamed to Sony Music Entertainent (SME) in 2001, which could be a factor in to why Andoh (and possibly other T-SQUARE composers) also contributed to the soundtrack of the Gran Turismo series.

Anyway, overall the song is great, just like MOTC, so I'll give it an 8/10

1/10--managed to get through it by turning the volume waaaaaaay down. Admittedly, the truly, truly awful intro didn't last very long but what followed wasn't better enough to make up for it.

Meh. 5/10

I'm curious to know how do you rate that song when the lyrics and language used is hard to understand.

Wow, I didn't remember such a great movie, having such bad music. 3/10

Haven't seen it in ages though.

From 1981, this is Jon Anderson, the lead singer of Yes, and Oscar winner (from "Chariots of Fire"), Vangelis.

Back