Rate the song above you!Music 

• Thread starter gerardnl0
  • 3,653 comments
Sounds like something from a video game, not terrible, but not something I'd listen to. 4/10

"Breakdown, on the shoreline. Can't move, it's an ebb tide."

Seriously, who other than Jeff Lynne can get away with slotting "ebb tide" into a lyric and have it work so perfectly?

9/10--outstanding.

"Breakdown, on the shoreline. Can't move, it's an ebb tide."

Seriously, who other than Jeff Lynne can get away with slotting "ebb tide" into a lyric and have it work so perfectly?

9/10--outstanding.

Eh, just kind of rambled along and ended. Pleasant but 6/10.

Legendary Pink Dots - Lisa's Party

3/10. The acoustic guitar is all I'll complement, the rest I gave up on after a minute and a half.

Been a bit since I was in this thread, let's see if I can do this on my phone...

I'm not sure what I was expecting but it sure wasn't that. Still, it was enjoyable--6/10.

Pretty averagish 6/10

This is better if you don't watch the video, and just listen to the song.

Improv over funky Dorian groove 6/10

The Planets - Nr.1 - Mars, the Bringer of War - Gustav Holst - Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra

7/10 It is a great piece but I think there are better recordings.

I was watching car crash videos on Youtube earlier and heard an interesting song from one of the dashcams. Grabbed my phone and Shazamed this.

Really enjoyed the first half of that, but it got a little too cacophonous for my liking. The good heavily outweighed the bad, though--7/10.

4/10. Very repetitive, couldn't really make sense of what the words were, and have no intention of listening again to find out.

This thread has slowed down a lot. This'll sound familiar to some...

4/10. Very repetitive, couldn't really make sense of what the words were, and have no intention of listening again to find out.

This thread has slowed down a lot. This'll sound familiar to some...

I had to look for it because I couldn't remember from where I knew the song...
It's a good song, no denying that. I'd say 8/10.

Not for me 3/10

This just got played on the radio. It's so bad that I have to inflict it on someone else.

"This video is only available to Music Premium members". Ugh, subscription services for music just annoys me... file rips and CDs if I can get them for me :)

2/10 I couldn't listen to it tbo

This is very underrated song with only 600.000 views, It's high quality french version with IMO most talented Serbian singer..Also she's very pretty if you don't like the music :P

8/10. Only issues I really have are the out-of-place autotune before the first chorus and shaky camerawork in the music video (why is that still a thing?).

Within Temptation - Iron

Back