Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,117 views
7/10

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Kawasaki-Ninja-250r-2013-Wallpaper4.jpg
 
5/10; neutral rating as I don't really care for bikes
----------------------------

If the image is broken, it's a Vavoline Lamborghini Diablo race car.
diasejr1.jpg
 
6.5/10 - Major points lost for the livery.

1971 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
VW_Beetle_Convertible_Front_by_LPAGAN401.jpg

VW_Beetle_Convertible_by_LPAGAN401.jpg
 
6.5/10, not my type of car but it's quite appealing.

 
5/10, tuned by Alpina, therefore not a BMW.

--

A local Yenko Corvair racing prototype. Saw it last year, and it sounded amazing.

83dddab8c3e3ec208a141b52905a9d70.jpg
 
10/10 Because it looks like a Corvair.

1939 Auto Union Type D
583688_AU011995-lg.jpg
 
4/10 I find that style hideous.


Honda CR500

1987-honda-cr500.jpg
 
It is a Corvair, I had to edit that in because I forgot to put it in originally.

Here it is, from about :20-:55 you can hear it.


So it is a Corvair. 15/10 then.

8/10 for the 8C Spyder

2001 RUF 3400S
DSC_0547-1280x850.jpg

DSC_0552-1280x850.jpg
 
7/10

Gains points for Viper engine, but I've never been a fan of that body style.


Chevrolet Silverado 454 SS

32214050739_large.jpg
 
4/10, thing looks like something rednecks or farmers/construction workers would drive
Dodge_Dart_Swinger_Coupe_(Orange_Julep_'10).jpg
 
5/10 Harley's and sport bikes do not mix.

Kawasaki KLT 250 Tecate

sKxt250041x85kxt_.jpg
 
Back