Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,755 views
9.5/10; because 1969 Mustang and POWERRRRR!
-------------------------------------------

Another racing fox?! O_O What was the Mustang doing in Australia?
483016.2-lg.jpg

8.5/10 - BECAUSE RACECAR!!! (With great livery, simple wheels and lines)

Keeping a trend I saw above...suck it all of you ;) :

1322656-chaparral-2j.jpg
 
567755466^47/10
20140122_131201.jpg
 
7.5/10
-----------

Here's another Accord that looks awfully similar to something else.
honda-accord-16-hatchback-02.jpg
 
That actually looks decent. 6/10

2012 Fisker Karma
2012-fisker-karma-front-angle.jpg
 
8.5/10

2003 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Concept
2004-dodge-003.jpg

8/10 - I don't like big, fat contemporary american cars but...come on, this thing is crazy. It's a van, that looks and pulls like a badass.

I do get muscle cars though. I don't personally like most of them, but how can you say no to things as special as this...?

2Fast2FuriousWallpaper10.jpg
 
9/10, because 1969 Yenko Camaro. :3

-----------------

Mclaren F1 GT, it may not be a good looking car, but it's really fast!
1997-mclaren-f1-gtr-longtail.jpg
 
8.5/10; I love F1 LM a bit more than the GT.
------------------------

My favorite race car in GT6. :3
maxresdefault.jpg
 

444444444488451642629717317259737121+417521721727938293489238502859819814801401924190419205834967409529841384309267029429532857359285728957283659236728752847194714718947184719824185619102741894719824710 - Because WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK WHY???????

Prototypical beauty:

McLF1_Top125_075.jpg
 
Last edited:
It looks like he got tree'd by me. XD

11/10 for the XP4
-----------------------

Let the Mclaren chain continue!
McLaren_F1_GTR_LeMans_1.jpg
 
9.4/10 for Bruce McLaren's Austin 7 Ulster.


Volga V-12 Coupé

ce91eb5c2bbc01abb894ea9d812dc32f.jpg
 
7.5/10

------------------------------
walker-porsche-911-628.jpg
 
7/10- Something about it is oddly appealing :odd:

Evo6-2lMINES_p.JPG
 
5/10: The ordinary Evo is a good car... But I really dislike all this tuned rubbish! :rolleyes:

Volvo S60 Polestar
Volvo-S60-Polestar-front-three-quarter-1.jpg
 
5/10- Mad, but way too expensive for a Volvo.

Ford-Mustang_Mach_1_1973_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
 
Back