Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,970 views
4/10 Saab had a streak of fugly cars, then got a beautiful car that was a hit, then started making fugly cars again...

The beloved 1978 Sierra Alpha Alpha Bravo 99 Turbo

saab-99-turbo-08.jpg
 
8/10
image.jpg

Car pictured: Lamborghini Diablo SE30
 
4/10. Love 928's, but I hate how mythbusters ruined a 928.
image.jpg

Car pictured: Alfa Romeo 166 Ti
 
10/10. Love that body style of the Mustang, (boss 302 if I'm not mistaking?)
image.jpg

Car pictured: Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
 
Nope not a Boss but a Mach 1.
 
9/10

--

photo-1674.jpg


1989 Lincoln Town Car, stroked and supercharged 351 V8 (406ci), 620hp.
 
10/10
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 2014 concept revisioned.jpg

Car pictured: Lancia Delta HF Integrale 2014 concept revisioned.
 
7/10, it would be higher if it was real, because Lancia really should bring it back.
--------------------------------

Opel Astra Coupe, designed by Bertone apparently.
opel-astra-coupe-08.jpg
 
6/10. Not a fan of newer Opels, but I quite like that generation Astra Coupè.
2006-Mercedes-Benz-SLR-722-Edition-Turn-1920x1440.jpg

Car pictured: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition
 
7/10. Gave it +2 because it's not slammed as JDM yo.
20140322_192117.jpg
20140322_192146.jpg
 
That's a Biscayne. Roofline is completely different.
 
6/10, I've never liked that Barracuda's front fascia. The rest is sexy lines though.
Plymouth_Satellite_front.jpg
 
8/10 - not much not to like 👍

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '06
Lamborghini-Murcielago_LP640_2006_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

Lamborghini-Murcielago_LP640_2006_800x600_wallpaper_17.jpg
 
LP640: 9/10- Epic.

Murcielago: 7/10

Goodwood_media_day_minicoopersmattsills.jpg
 
8/10
----------------------------
1995 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
1305-top-10-svt-cobras-1995-ford-mustang-svt-cobra.jpg
 
Back