Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,776 views
Picture isn't showing, but 10/10 anyways.

1970 Mustang Mach 1 Sidewinder Special

22683d1152992163-best-mustang-ever-sidewinder.jpg
 
8/10 I'd rather have a yellow 429

BTCC Metro Turbo

image.jpg
 
10/10

CitroenDS3CabrioRacing-14.jpg
 
8.5/10.
image.jpg

Car pictured: Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker
 
7.5/10, not bad
------------

VW Beetle GRC
vw-grc-beetle.jpg
 
5.5/10
image.jpg

Car pictured: Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V
 
GTV: 9/10 Handsome sports coupé with a gutsy engine.
EDIT: Nobody rated the Porsche so I will. 7.5/10 Successful, and one of the few Porsches I like.

Riley 164 Kestrel 6-Light Saloon '38

640px-1938_Riley_164_Big_Four_Kestrel_6-Light_saloon.jpg
 
@GranTurismo916 5/10 No explanation needed. Old Porsches are cool, but that one is a bit too long.

@LJ12 8.5/10 Pretty cool car. my uncle had an R/T. Gains .5 for the shaker hood.

@RandomCarGuy17 0/10 Car is hideous to begin with, and the wing and livery don't save it.

@GranTurismo916 3/10 It's a bit too soft for my tastes. It looks alright though.

@LJ12 6.5/10 It lost a few points for a hideous front end.

@Lister_Storm 7/10 Looks pretty good, but loses points for having mirrors so far away from the doors. I never liked that.

@GranTurismo916 10/10 I've always liked that truck. Had a toy like it as a kid.


^^^^Those are how many I've done since I tried to post a response after the first line. In less that 5 minutes.


194291-1000-0.jpg

Car Pictured: 1971-1972 Plymouth Roadrunner GTX
 
8.5/10. Love Mopars, and the GTX Roadrunner is one of my favorites!
image.jpg

Car pictured: BMW M5 (E34)
 
GTV: 9/10 Handsome sports coupé with a gutsy engine.
EDIT: Nobody rated the Porsche so I will. 7.5/10 Successful, and one of the few Porsches I like.

Riley 164 Kestrel 6-Light Saloon '38

640px-1938_Riley_164_Big_Four_Kestrel_6-Light_saloon.jpg
Adore Alfa's, and especially the Busso V6. (Look at my avatar as a clue ;))
 
@LJ12 8/10 M5's are cool. Loses points because I don't like 4 door vehicles.

@Custom878 4.5/10 The flares killed it. The whole thing isn' too appealing though.

@GranTurismo916 5/10 Never was a big fan of that style car.



'75_Dodge_Charger_(Les_chauds_vendredis_'11).JPG


Car Pictured: 1975 Dodge Charger
 
5/10, a disgrace to a real Charger.

1969-dodge-charger-daytona-71-nascar.jpg


Car pictured: '69 Dodge Charger Daytona
 
7/10 Not my kind of race car but it's good at what it did. I would've given a slightly higher rating to the Superbird, because the Charger Daytona had overheating problems. And it's true what you said about the 1975 Charger. :lol:

Hillman Minx '38
1280px-Hillman_Minx_1124cc_first_reg_December_1932.JPG
 
3.5/10

1955 Ferrari 250 Europa GT Coupe
1085447-1536.jpg

1085505-1536.jpg
 
2/10 - I don't understand why would anyone do this to their car.

Aston Martin AM310 Vanquish '13
Aston_Martin-AM_310_Vanquish_2013_800x600_wallpaper_1c.jpg

Aston_Martin-AM_310_Vanquish_2013_800x600_wallpaper_50.jpg
 
10/10

1948-dodge-power-wagon-right.jpg


'48 Dodge Power Wagon
 
Back